BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Emily D.
Mckinney, TX
I love buffer blocks! They are great for helping keep my nails looking healthy and great! They are good for the price and are easy to use. They last long and I will purchase again and again.
Ciara A.
I really like this nail buffer. It has 4 simple steps that leave my nails looking like I just got them buffed at the salon! They look shiny and healthy after using this.
Elizabeth H.
Simpsonville, SC
This is pretty easy to work with and having it on the go means less other files and buffers to carry. Each side is for a different use, which is definitely convenient !
Denice H.
Reading, pa
I am a huge fan of this product. I leaves my nails with a smooth, healthy shine. I had a different one that I bought at the mall but this one was longer lasting.
Rucha P.
waldorf
Purchased at: Macy's
It’s amazing it works wonders on your nails like you don’t need to do many swipes for it to work just 2 is great it gets the job done and your nails look amazing at the end !
Carol S.
Sephora has great nail products and this collection is the best I highly recommend the spurge on this product! Use the app for rewards and points to earn free things!
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite nail bidder of them all! Each side has a different grit to it so you can file, shape, and smooth all at once without needing a million tools.
Ariana I.
Kenmore, NY
I love this nail file! Its an everything in one, buffer, file, shine, etc. I like the different gradients of hardness for the file as well, as sometimes your nails are softer and need a softer file. I highly recommend this product.
Jessica S.
Wheatland
Wow! My nails are so shiny after using this buffer! I love feeling like I’ve had a professional manicure given by myself at home. I really like the step down system, they all do their jobs as described and each time you rotate the buffer it gets better. This product is easy to hold in my hand and is comfortable to use. It is lasting a long time and I will be happy to purchase another one when the time comes
Alexandra K.
Powell, OH
This product works great! I used this after taking my acrylic nails off to buff out all of the marks that the nails left and it had my nails looking good as new! This product is about $5 at sephora, so it isn't too expensive! I would definitely buy it again if the one I have now gets old.
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.