BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Carter M.
Brooklyn, NY
The Sephora collection 4 step nail buffer is very important for your nails to use so I find their product very important to me
Kaytlyn T.
Plano, TX
I lost this in my house but it was the best thing I've ever gotten like this 4-step brick is the best thing ever for your nails
Candy K.
Queensbury, NY
Do nails for a living an this is best all around I have found. I definitely recommend even for those just doing your own nails.
Lacretia T.
Denver, CO
Sephora makes great basic beauty tools, and this nail buffer is no exception - better than more expensive buffers I have tried!
Poogha T.
Love this already had this at home haven’t got any packages yet. These are very useful ,and they give me a clean straight nail.
molly b.
I love 4 sided buffers because they leave my nails super shiny and smooth under my nail polish . it makes they look professional
Liz L.
a good product. does what its supposed to do. would probably repurchase again. my friends have tried them also and do like it
Natalie V.
I always buy this for me and for my nail tech. Such a thin layer and doesn't remove too much of your nail! Gets an A from me
Elannah L.
Concord, NH
Bought this before I knew buffing you nails weakens them and creates uneven thin nails. I know it’s tempting but don’t buff !
Chastity M.
Waltham, MA
I really truly love the ease, portability, and amazing flawless look I get. Being a Mom I can say this buffer is my favorite!
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.