BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Luvina L.
Excellent product! It works perfectly to full shape and buff nails to look professionally manicured. Nails become less brittle.
Aisha R.
I thought it was a cute product i received as a gift i really liked the design and colour but not so drop dead that id purchase
Adrienne N.
Waterloo, SC
The best nail files. The roughness makes it so easy to file it and get it in the shape you want as well as buffing your nails.
Patience S.
Mountain Home , AR
LOVE! So does my daughter! She loves when I do her nails and we always use this quick, simple, cheap block to do her manicures!
molly b.
I love 4 sided buffers because they leave my nails super shiny and smooth under my nail polish . it makes they look professional
sheena-demetro m.
Dallas Texas
My nails never been so soft in my life great buffer even left is shiny look good like I got a manicure just by using the spring
Jennifer G.
Love it! It's my go to for when I do my manicure all by myself! I get it at my local Sephora store! Easy to clean and disinfect
Lacretia T.
Denver, CO
Sephora makes great basic beauty tools, and this nail buffer is no exception - better than more expensive buffers I have tried!
rachelle b.
texas
Love this 4 step file. Easy to use sturdy and really works great. My favorite side is the polish side makes my nails so smooth
Carter M.
Brooklyn, NY
The Sephora collection 4 step nail buffer is very important for your nails to use so I find their product very important to me
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.