BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

jessie f.
Waterloo, IN
I got this as a gift and it was absolutely awesome! I love and iland leave a nice look to the nail. I highly suggest this product!
Jessica R.
Van Nuys
Really nice buffer , I use it on a daily , I will recommend this product to lots of my friends :) just wish it was better to hold .
Destiny V.
Bronx, NY
Amazing. I would totally recommend. Love this product to anybody. Works great. Wouldn't trade it for the world. I love love love it
Brandi M.
Weaverville, NC
Long lasting and very durable multi tool. Very easy to handle and get job done when doing a quick manicure at home. Well priced too
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
I love the four step nail file. It's price is good, easy to hold and use, gives my nails a nice file! Definitely recommend this.
Judith V.
Columbus, IN
I like it because it has 4 ways to get your nails look beautiful, Sometimes I also used to do my acrylic nails, toe nails as well
Nancy H.
Makes my natural nails feel so smooth and even look shiny after following all four steps i use this after removing actilic nails
Alex B.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product as I don't have to purchase four different things for four different purposes. And it works pretty well too.
Ka’Niyah S.
This nail buffer is really good and my nail hasn’t broken in weeks and I think this is the real deal because it prevents breakage
Natalie M.
This product actually works!!! And it's amazing. I have more than one. Your nail turn out soft and shiny when using this product!
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.