BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Saidella D.
Aurora, CO
I keep my nails pretty short but I like to have a natural shine. I use this two or three times a week to keep my nail nice and shiny
Syreeta B.
New Bedford, MA
Nice size not too big. Its lasted a while much longer than ones that are cheaper. Very iseful when you are taking a break from polish
Candice D.
Berea , KY
I buy these for myself and as stocking stuffers for everyone. It is always a big hit! They do everything necessary all in one block!
Dayana L.
I always keep this nail buffer in my purse so i can buff my nails where ever i am. I love how smooth my nails fee after buffing them!
MiMi C.
Phoenix, AZ
Perfect one stop shop kind of tool. It has all basic elements that you need in order to give yourself a phenomenal at home Mani/Pedi
Danielle W.
Love having an all in one file! They are a great price,are easy to use and it's all in one so you don't have to use different files.
Megan S.
Monticello, FL
I would recommend this to everyone looking for a perfect manicure. I could not get my nails looking as good as they do without this!
Carrie G.
Elkins, WV
Ahh my favorite type of file! 4 sided nail files are great for achieving smooth shiny nails! Super easy to use, you can't go wrong!
Jenny A.
I love doing my own nails. So once they are trimmed. I love using a nail buffer. Helps my nails get all smooth and looking good! 💅
Ryan P.
San Bruno, CA
I don't think I'll use a different nail file ever again. It has 4 different sides for different uses which makes it so much easier.
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.