BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Cecelia D.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Really awesome product to use during an at home manicure. I usually use when I do not want color on my nails and just need a fresh look
Bailey I.
Wichita
Perfect little thing. Not too bulky so you can carry it around in your purse or a small hand bag. Very useful and I'll always buy them.
Teresa S.
Candia, NH
Love a good buffer and this one is great... easy to hold and handle. I love this!! Everytime i grab one ... i grsb one for my mom too!#
Marichuy T.
Fitchburg , Wi
It's great for a perfect manicure!!!
Love the 4 step block make it easy to use it!
It's a great price too! I think it's only 6 dollars!
Tennille G.
Troy, MO
A great product for at home care. Durable, long lasting. My nails tech lives when I bring my own buffers and really likes this brand
Daniela M.
I love Sephora nail buffers they usually run for about six dollars which is a really good price. They work great and there super cute
Elizabeth M.
Into nail products, this is recomendable and in high demand. If you want Good long lasting nail products, Sephora is the place to go.
Amber M.
Rivesville, WV
This nail buffer changed my nail care routine. It literally takes the place of four individual products and places them all into one.
Dayana L.
I always keep this nail buffer in my purse so i can buff my nails where ever i am. I love how smooth my nails fee after buffing them!
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.