BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Megan M.
Clarksville, TN
This is my go-to nail buffer! Easy to use and works wonderfully! Definitely recommend trying it out! The best part? It's budget friendly!
Christina L.
This buffer works wonders, when I use this I don't need to use anything else. It comes with everything you need to keep your nails nice.
Ariana M.
I really like this buffer it makes my nails look beautiful an soft, it is really longlasting and i can keep it in my purse for emergencys
Cassondra M.
Sheboygan, WI
I love this product and would tell other about it. I love to use this on my toes rather then my hands but I use it on both hands and feet
Alye E.
Cheap and convenient nail buffing block. I've picked these up in stores at sephora for years. The house brand quality really is reliable.
Megan S.
Good brand, good quality, good price. Bought offline I recommend it very much. I use it all the time and I love it more and more everyday
Paola M.
Mission, TX
This nail buffer is awsome! I first bought it just for curiousity buf now it seems like i have to get it all the time i shop at sephora
aj A.
I love using this my mom also uses it she uses it in her real nails and it makes it stop I use it I. My fake and it also makes it soft
Marichuy T.
Fitchburg , Wi
It's great for a perfect manicure!!!
Love the 4 step block make it easy to use it!
It's a great price too! I think it's only 6 dollars!
Deeanna B.
Dalton, GA
Great tool! I would recommend it to everyone. Its an all in one 4 way that leaves your nails looking like you just left the nail salon.
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.