BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Jacqualin F.
Southbridge, MA
I love this buffer it makes your nails shine it's cheap and it's easy to use I will buy this again and I recommend it to everyone I love it
Andrea W.
This 4 step buffer block is great! I have had a few different ones over the years and I keep coming back to this one as my top 2 favorites.
nairobi P.
Doral Florida
Excellent very good. Its duration is long .. we can wet it and it dries fast. It works of the best. It does not leave garbage in your nails
Njeri D.
IRVINGTON, NJ
I'm a huge fan of smooth nails. Whenever I clip and file my nails, I have to buff them to complete the look. This buffer gets the job done.
Christina C.
Woodland Hls, CA
Always use this when I do my nails at home. Great because it has 4 sides that you use for different purposes. 4 in 1 how can you go wrong!
Megan S.
Good brand, good quality, good price. Bought offline I recommend it very much. I use it all the time and I love it more and more everyday
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this 4 step manicure. It gently buffs away rough nails surfaces and smooths them out perfectly for an at home manicure
shrouk s.
Trumbull, CT
Love using the buffer from sephora I feel like the quality is really good I've had mine for almost two years and it's in great condition.
Molly W.
This nail buffer is great! Your nails look so healthy and strong after using it. Almost as if you got your nails professionally treated!
Christina L.
This buffer works wonders, when I use this I don't need to use anything else. It comes with everything you need to keep your nails nice.
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.