BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Laura Kay S.
Alexandria, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
The quality could be better, especially considering it’s coming from Sephora, but it serves its purpose. Decent pricing and bonus points for being able to order it online from their website/app. Probably will switch brands for next time.
Jessica B.
Pawleys Isl, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the 4-sided files when I have time to dedicate to my manicure. My nails are brittle with ridges and this file makes them smooth, strong and shiny. 3 stars because you can buy a similar file just about anywhere for the same cost or less.
Christy H.
Bronx, NY
ABSOLUTELY a MUST-HAVE for at home nail sessions. The four different sides allow me to not only shape but smooth mu nails! It's also small and compact to carry around. There is no need to buy multiple filers, THIS GETS THE JOB DONE!
Lauren W.
Dunkirk, MD
Love this product for how healthy it makes my nails look. It’s very easy to use and is high quality compared to alternatives. It’s good value for the job that it does. Would buy again for sure.
Kim C.
Deptford
I love having tools that serve more than one purpose. So easy to grab and be able to get my nails in shape! I just throw it in my bag and always have it close in case of a nail emergency!
Breanna H.
Louisville
This product is super easy to use! I use it anytime I do my nails at home. I bought it from Sephora, it was decently priced. I would definitely use again, well worth the money. I would recommend to others!
Danna M.
I like this one, there are four steps that will be help you to look your nails without polish like perfects, but you don’t have to do it everyday, I think the best is use it once a month
Sidney O.
Jersey City, NJ
I love nail buffers and this one is my favorite. It's bulky and easy to grasp. The nail shaper sides are strong and the buffer side is soft but not too soft like other brands.
Hillarie O.
Van Buren, AR
I am absolutely OBSESSED with ANYTHING and EVERYTHING from Sephora! Definitely grabbing one of these on my next haul, anyone know of a good company or site to get coupons!?!?
Nisi O.
Will buy this over and over! Ridge lines disappear and the shine left after polishing needs no polish. It is so easy to use and saves money and does better than a manicurist.
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.