BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Hannah M.
Mckeesport, PA
I my god I always loved these things. I got hooked on them when I was little with how healthy it makes your nails look. I buy these every time
shenariah t.
Philadelphia, PA
Anything from sephora is great but this really works for the shine you want your nails to have after your done filing and buffing your nails.
destiny w.
indianapolis, IN
omg i love thiis thing has all the filers in one 4 diferent kinds this my everyday thing or when i get my nails done the others dont compare
Gloria E.
Palmer, TX
This nail buffer left my nails soooo shinny I was so amazed. It's really all you need when doing your nails. I bought my Nail buffer at Ulta
Carib C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Makes me feel like I am at the salon, for much cheaper. Being able to do what they do but at my own pace, in the comfort of my home is great.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
I use this for my nails it's good to travel with and for on the go way worth the try and way worth the buy I highly recommend this to anyone
keara l.
Hiawassee, GA
Everyone (boy or girl) needs to have some type of nail buffer at home to use! Sephora's nail buffer is amazing and totally worth the money!
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
It's perfect when you don't want to wear nail polish but want your nails to shine the natural glow.. I would definitely recommend this..
I
Mayra M.
Has been one of the best ones I've used before. I really like how my nails look afterwards. I like to use them a lot of filers on a daily .
Cinthia M.
I got this a while back and it really helped my damaged nails it left them really soft and i like to use it at least once every week or so
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.