BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Lupita R.
Cudahy, WI
This product gives a perfect shine to your nails as well as a great shape. You can do it on the go for those who don't have time to get a manicure.
Laura L.
Love this nail buffer. Very convenient all in one buffer. Cute colors as well, nothing too fancy though. Not my favorite but it gets the job done.
Kaylyna R.
Port St Lucie, FL
This worked well but I feel that the rough side could have been a little more rough. I had to repeat over my nail beds to many times for my liking
Kaja K.
Swartz Creek, MI
I like how you have all the steps to make your nails look stunning in one product and how easy it is to use it. I really do recommend this product.
JayLynn E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
At first I didnt think this works...but boy was I wrong. Its really make my nails look shinny and healthy looking. Its affordable and easy to use.
Andrea C.
Philadelphia, PA
Good buffer every thing Sephora makes is good not excellent. There are definite options that are more expensive that work better but they work well
Valerie A.
Corona, CA
The perfect cure for some nail TLC!!!! Rubs away all the imperfections and the final buff makes it look like you have a clear coat of polish on!
Hannah D.
Linwood, MI
Love this product and all the sides in settings that it has my nail smooth and shiny.hopefully you love this product just as much as I do XO XO.
Carolyn C.
I like all in one buffer block products like this one, it takes everything you need to do your nails and combines it into one easy to take block.
Erin D.
This really buffs your nails. I must say if you are giving yourself a manicure at home this adds to the salon look. It's great for toenails too!
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.