BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Charity K.
Delano, TN
This gives me a perfect manicure. Shape, shine, everything you could ever need. You don't have to go anywhere to get those beautiful fingernails anymore!
Rebekah S.
Joliet, IL
This buffer does the job well but gets used up fairly quickly if you use it often. The shine from this is beautiful so I would definitely buy this again.
liaa m.
Adelanto, CA
I find this 4 step nail filer in one easier than any other nail filer I have bought before it is easier to use because they have a multi step in one file
Gabi P.
Davison, MI
Such a good tool to have in my nail polish basket! I like to buff my nails between colors & this helps me to do it with one easy tool and works great!
Fatima A.
I love this nail buffer. I use this constantly to make sure my nails don't crack or break. It is very easy to use. It makes my nails sting and healthy.
Lauren P.
I love a good nail buffer and this one is perfect for me!! It does a great job and leaves my nails looking so smooth and pretty! I bought mine at ulta!
Amanda M.
This nail buffer is super nice I really like it it keeps you nails nice and shiny! I would definitely but this nail buffer again, it super easy to use!
Kass T.
Richmond
I love this thing it does it job well it files your nails smooths it out than it shines them and smooths them like you got it done at a nail salon.
Laura L.
Chapin
Great on the go tool for those of us who don't like to go anywhere with a broken or chipped nail. I throw this in my bag every time we go somewhere.
Alyson D.
Carbondale, IL
I like the ease of having all the steps I need in one easy to use item. It is a little expensive for what the product is, however it is easy to use.
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.