BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
I enjoy using the 4 sided nail buffer boards. It is a little difficult at times to manuver the block because the file doesn't go all the way to the edge :(
Charity K.
Delano, TN
This gives me a perfect manicure. Shape, shine, everything you could ever need. You don't have to go anywhere to get those beautiful fingernails anymore!
Tracy F.
New Rochelle, NY
Bought this and used it a few times. Gets the job done but definitely wears out quickly. Would rebuy if I can't find a better, longer-lasting alternative
Michelle R.
Can't go wrong with one of these, simply a good product bought at a great value. Have only bought it once, but have been able to use it for a long time.
Erica R.
Bakersfield, CA
I like this buffer for my feet it gets the job done.Ingot this in my stocking that my mom gets me every year for Christmas and I love my Sephora buffer.
liaa m.
Adelanto, CA
I find this 4 step nail filer in one easier than any other nail filer I have bought before it is easier to use because they have a multi step in one file
Brooke F.
Really like using the nailbuffer. My nails are so short already I don't file them a lot just to shape but love the buffer to even out nails and toenails.
Rebekah S.
Joliet, IL
This buffer does the job well but gets used up fairly quickly if you use it often. The shine from this is beautiful so I would definitely buy this again.
Kendra P.
Lafayette, LA
I love my sephora nail buffer. I always like to keep my nails nice and tidy with a fresh and organic manicured look. This is the exact tool for the job!
Katy S.
Tamaqua, PA
The four step nail buffer is one of the best I've used. I felt like the number two side was a bit dull, but overall it gave my nails a great even shine.
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.