BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Daniela G.
Alamo, TX
I love this buffer its supper nice it leaves youre nails beautiful nice & smooth it has 4 steps for nails to look wonderfully beautiful totally recommend this.
Maria C.
Perris, CA
I like this product because it's a 4 in one combine. So for that said you don't have to go and buy all those things separate when they all come in one item.
Marissa G.
Gretna, LA
Really good product gets rid of all the dead nail skin also its really good quality the south nail buffers i bought weren't really that great but this on is
Courtney R.
N Palm Beach, FL
Love this buffer! It works really easily and I’ve had it for years. It makes painting your nails so much easier or if you want to leave them plain and shiny!
Ruth S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I give 5 stars to the 4 step nail buffer because is fanominal. It totally transforms my nails. I love the smooth texture that it leves and the glow as well.
member-8e0069935
Mobile, Al
I really love these over the nail files. You can buff and smooth with them and they are more bulkier in your hand and don't bend or break like a traditional.
Lia S.
Orlando florida
I like it because it leaves my nails impeccable, it gives them shine maintains the natural shine of my nails SEPHORA COLLECTION 4-Step Nail Buffer
Erin D.
rye
Love this. It makes your nails smooth and held shape the top of your nail. After a few years you should buy a new one because it does wear down. It is great!
Elise F.
Hillside, IL
I do like using this when doing my nails or someone elses. I like using buffers a lot . it's kind of like the same thing at nail salons what they would use.
Alyssa J.
Las Vegas , NV
I love how this product has a label on all four sides telling you which one to use and what they do. I'm not a nail pro, so this is the perfect thing for me.
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.