BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Zoe C.
Omaha, NE
Love this! Use every time I do my own nails! Bought at Sephora! Makes my nails feel amazing and smooth! This is the best one I've tried and it's so easy to use!
Lauren F.
Tampa, FL
It's a cute little product. It's a good all in one for beginners. However, if you're going for a more experienced look, it might not be what you're looking for.
Jamee O.
Delbarton, WV
I really enjoyed using this one!! Loved how my real nails looked at the end it is better than any other ones I have and it is easy to use I would recommend it .
Kia Sohappy H.
University Pk, IL
Great price and compact. I usually use it after I take my acrylic nails off. It makes my nails shiny it doesn't hurt my nail but like most valves and buffers.
Tara N.
The only reason I’m giving this only two stars is for price and branding. You can get the same thing from Walmart and it works just the same at half the cost.
iani r.
it great and works really well i love the easy of it all with this theres no need to go to the shop it right here when ever i need it and they do last a while
Brittany Z.
Florence, KY
I love this filer! It has four sides and you are able to fill, smooth, shape, and shine all with one tool. It is perfect for travel as well since it is small.
michaela b.
Cambria Heights, NY
works well, leaves nails looking healthy, great for a manicure at home, nails are left very shiny, has to easy steps to follow for great healthy looking nails
Jaynah A.
Los Angeles, CA
I always need a nail file because i am so clumsy but the nail buffer completely changed things for me. I love this tool so so much! Would definitely recommend.
Jessica B.
Fargo, ND
This product is so easy to use, and I noticed a big difference in the look and feel of my nails even after the first use. I'd highly recommend this to anyone!
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.