BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Adrianna D.
Athens, OH
I'm into my nails big time. I take care of them so much and this is a really valuable tool to use. Definitely would recommend using this to maintain perfect nails.
Shana E.
This is an ok nail buffer. There are different steps and sometimes it’s difficult to know which side to do. We bought it had Sephora for a good price we would probably buy it again.
It is practiced, the way I like it, it's cute, any person can use, you can always carry with you because it takes a lot of space, it is good, personally I do like and recommend
Raelene M.
Stockton, CA
I use this after i take off my acrylic nails. there is usually glue and my nails look ugly and uneven so i use this nail buffer and it makes my nails smooth and shiny again.
Fanni H.
I love this product. The step by step layout is easy to follow. The product itself gets rid of all the ridges in the nail and makes the bare nail very smooth and healthy.
Tanya R.
I keep one in each of my bag. It works great to file, and buff my nails. This is one of my staples because I'm always wash my hands and I need my nails to look good
Krupa P.
piscataway, NJ
If you don't, I urge you to head on over to your local Sephora or to their website and get yourself this wonderful item. I use it every time I do my nails and it never fails to do a great job. From shaping to buffing, your nails can achieve the perfect look with this 4-Step Nail Buffer.
Corina W.
El Paso, TX
always leaves nails beautiful and shiny. it lasts a long time without falling apart liken other files.
Rosa H.
Las vegas, NV
4 in one! Can shape, buff, smooth out nails really easy to use and gets the job done 😄
Jamee O.
Delbarton, WV
I really enjoyed using this one!! Loved how my real nails looked at the end it is better than any other ones I have and it is easy to use I would recommend it .
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.