BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Katherine H.
Honestly it works the same as the Walmart one. It's pretty straightforward on function. Unless it's cheaper to by this house one in your area I'd stick to drug store version.
Brooke W.
Cookeville , TN
This buffer is a must have for any beauty guru! I give myself a mani once a week and this buffer is a crucial tool for my manis! It lasts forever and I love the different grits ! This baby is a mani must have 💅
Janina W.
I don't use nail clipper because it chips my nails.
With the 4 sides you can shorten your nails and polish them as well. They look healthy and you get the prefect shape. Never cut too short again!!
Sydney S.
Crescent City, CA
Absolutely love the nail buffer, it's pretty and works better then The Walmart brand, yeah it may work the same but it's better it's rougher smoothr and it has a good shiner can't go wrong with it.
Dana S.
Forest Hills, NY
I have been using this nail buffer for years!!! It is compact and perfect because it does everything. It also makes the perfect stocking stuffer for people!! I’ve recommended it to everyone I know.
Mariana G.
Newport News, VA
I personally like this product because it's perfect for those who Hank off their nails and have a rough effect after. This is good to smooth your nail,buff it and get it to look nice and shiny.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
Sephora nail buffer is a great little product for the natural look. It leaves your nail looking so healthy. I like to use this when I just want natural nail with no color. A must have in your purse!
Kelly W.
Lakewood, WA
I love this for giving my nails that fresh manicured look! It is super convienent to have all four files right there. My only complaint is that there is some shedding.
Steffie B.
Does the job well. Not sure if it's the BEST buffer I've ever used, but it works for my purposes. It doesn't last very long though so I don't think I will repurchase
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
If you have the time to perfect your nails, invest in this. Leaves your nails smooth, shiny and sleek! Love the bright shine you get on your nails after buffing them. Does take a little time but well worth it.
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.