BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Justine D.
Sephora's collection does wonders because it labels what steps to follow. I am someone who needs that advantage and they certainly give me that extra helping hand.
Griselda B.
Richmond Hill, NY
As a relative newbie in grooming/painting my own nails it's nice to have a product that spells out what needs to be done step by step. It works really well and is inexpensive. I will definitively purchase again.
Analee L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love buffers. But Sephora has a unique texture that I personally love. It has helped my nails reach a level that I like. They have become stronger and healthier.
Yarid G.
Los Fresnos, TX
Perfect way to get your nails prepared for that perfect manicure. This file not only helps with the link but also smooth the nail out to get that shine that is key to a good manicure.
Linda W.
Philadelphia, PA
This great four sides does the complete mani without destroying your nail surface. I love to use the side to buff up a nice shine before I apply my nail hardner. A great tool to have when doing your own mani.
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
Love this. Purchased a few months ago and even with pretty regular use it has lasted a long time. Does a nice job on my nails and I’m pretty picky about them. Will definitely buy another when this one is worn out!
Alexis B.
Lk In The Hls, IL
You know when nail polish remover just leaves your nails dry and ugly? they don't look good.. but this helps to smooth away and shine your nails in 4 easy steps! I would recommend this to anyone. Very user friendly
Yvette K.
It is a good products and makes my nails look nice but it gets worn down quickly. I've had mine for a few months and I use it about every week or so and it already has ragged edges and pieces falling off.
Ellie R.
Saint Louis, MO
I think that nail buffing is an essential part to the nail prep routine and the Sephora 4 step nail buffer is perfect to get the job done. It's affordable and easy to use. I would recommend it to others.
Jennifer G.
My favorite 4 in 1 product! I use this every time I give myself a mani/pedi. I like how it has several different tools in one handy, portable device. Very easy to use and has lasted a very long time.
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.