BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Maria A.
4 step buffer is awesome! Leaves your nails looking healthy and shiny. It is four steps but you get great results. Makes a nice surface for when you go to paint your nails.
Corinne M.
Plaistow, NH
Oh I really enjoy this product! It's a high quality 4-way buffer that leaves my nails looking healthy. It seems to hold up well also, better than some others I have tried.
Kali M.
Orlando, FL
Whenever I’m in between polishes I like to treat my nails to a nice shiny buff and this buffer block does it well! Easy to use, fits the size of my hand well, and people always think I have a professional manicure whenever I use this!
Tammy M.
This is my favorte item in my nail kit at ther moment.
My only complaint is that my nail beds are very round and I feel liker the very corners don't get very much love. Not sure that can be helped.
Heather C.
Liberty, IN
I love these so much! The for sides give you everything you need! It is so easy to use with the labels and can be bought any where on Sephora. Every time mine wears down i buy it again. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Merriah M.
Colton
Love nail buffers and Sephora collection is amazing I love to do and keep my nails as healthy as possible and this item makes them look well kept. Very useful nail buffer
Madison T.
Ashland, MA
My nail artist friend recommended this to me because she said it's cheap but it makes a HUGE difference. I was confused at first because I wasn't sure which side I was supposed to use for what, but after a while I nailed it.
Tatiana J.
Nashua, NH
It's a magic fail. Your nail seems so pretty just after use this one.
They help your nail to be better and I think stronger.
You can put some color polish just after or keep your nail without and they seems really naturally
Leah K.
Louisville, KY
I love using these things, but I unfortunately do not use this enough! If you take your time and do all four sides your nails will be smooth and shiny! Only wish the first side had more grit to the file. Maybe it's supposed to be gentle
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
Nice little nail buff to carry around. Also comes in a pack of 3 or 4 conveniently sized minis, perfect to keep one at home, one in your purse and another to have as a back up. Does the job well.
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.