BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Jalinda F.
Ocala, FL
The 4-step nail buffer is great for any and everyone to use. This easy nAil tool will leave your nails buffed and shiny. To make you feel as though you've just went abs got them dove not in the comfort of your home but done by a professional
Audrey H.
Dayton, OH
LOVE. I've had my mine for years , the file is a bit weak for me (I use one from Sally's) but the butter parts for the surface of the nails are fantastic. Slightly cushioned so they form well to the nail, unlike other brands I've tried.
Jennifer S.
Hawthorne, CA
Nice nail buffer. works well but nothing out of the ordinary. I'm not one to buff my nails too often so I'll likely go back to regular nail files - less bulky and easier to use.
Christina P.
Williamsville, NY
Product works really well, but the file part wears out quickly. I recommend purchasing a separate nails file and using that instead of the one on the block. Other than that this product works really well no I would recommend it to other.
Rehab A.
Corona, CA
I have being using it for a long time now. And its really good to add shine on ur nails. No need for any nail color or shinner buffer can give instant shine and its easy to use
Megan j.
church point
I love this product! Buffs the nail beautifully easy to use and very affordable. I've used it a couple of times and it helps when applying my nail polish to give a smooth application. I would recommend to anyone who likes to do their nails.
Hilda E.
The best!!!!! you can use it to file your nails, buff it anything you name it !! i dont know if its only me but i need a nail file on the go at all times, & this one isnt only a nail  file its a 4 step one so it has multiple uses which is a super plus, I keep it with me AT ALL TIMES.
Lilly E.
Rosharon, TX
Omg cant stress how much i love nail files especially the ones that do several things!! Looove this and definitely recommend to anyone that needs a safe nicely priced nail file!
Sativa B.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Perfect accessory to achieve an amazing mani or pedi! Buffer blocks are my favorite especially when I'm noT trying to wear any polish!! I really appreciate that this one doesn't lose the grit after one use like other buffers I've used
Austin r.
Taneytown, MD
I love the colors of the little nick. It's not to hard on my nails and keeps them refreshed. I never really had a problem with the bad boy I really liked the way it buffs my nails. Of course I would. It it again I would also recomed it
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.