BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Megs W.
This product is a game changer. My nails look horrible before and after I use them they glow! I can't paint my nails within using this! The instructions are simple and it's so easy to use. I can't live without this!
Hannah H.
Akron, OH
This is a great 4 sided nail buffer from Sephora. All parts of it work well from the file to the buffer. The buffer always leaves my nails smooth and shiny. My only complaint is the file tends to break off the top of my nails when I let them grow out.
member-0cad42e75
Vero Beach, FL
great product at a great price.have used cheaper ones and wasted my money.buy this one and your nails will feel great and look even better.bought on amazon and was a really good deal for such a great product.buy it for yourself you will not regret it
Mackenzie L.
I love this product! I think it's so neat to have 4 steps in 1 product and it makes my nails look so perfect and ready to paint once I've finished. Do recommend!
Denise F.
Fairburn , GA
I have this buffer! I got it as a part of my birthday gifts this year. I must say that it is one of the best QUALITY buffers I have ever owned. The Emory boards don't peel of, even after setting it a few times. I definitely recommend it to my friends!
Amada G.
Sylmar, CA
I love the nail buffers that show you the steps . I have about 2 of these nail buffers and they still work great . Everyone should get the 4-step nail buffer it helps you out a lot !
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
These is bomb it has 4 sides and it’s great what else can I say . Works really good , gets the job done , very affordable for what you getting , I totally recommend it 100% looks great . And the color is super cute
Natalie D.
Fresno, CA
One of the best nail buffer ever! It really is amazing! Especially because it comes in 4 steps! It leaves my nails very soft and clean! I would recommend it to my family and friends!
Leslie H.
Lake Stevens, WA
I think I have about three of these around my house. Not because they don't last long, but because I always seem to need one and it's handy having them everywhere. They leave my nails shiny and smooth, like I actually have polish on when I don't.
Morgan F.
Jacksonville, FL
I love using the buffer block from Sephora when doing my nails it helps me from damaging my nails when doing them, and I recommend anyone who has the chance to buy it to do that.
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.