BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Ashleigh V.
Whittier, CA
Love this. Use it when I do my own nails when I don't have time to go to the shop leaves my nails nice and shinny until I do find time to head to get my nails done.
Emory C.
Raleigh, NC
LOVE this 4 step nail buffer. Used it after I removed gel polish from my nails and they looked very destroyed. I buffed them out to give them a matte look and then shined them. A few days later and they're still looking shiny! Would definitely buy again.
Tyani J.
Denver, CO
These things are the whole package. They're not as good at getting the corners of nails, but it makes up in convenience with all its other functions. Good quality for what you're getting
Jennifer R.
Branson, MO
Great tool to use to keep your nails healthy. This is an all in one tool. Love how you can file and moisturize your nails. Great for a natural look. You don't even need nail polish after you use this. So easy to use. I would recommend to others. Great buy!
Anika R.
Brooklyn, NY
I dont use that many nail products but i do like to keep them maintained. This product is perfect if you want your nails to look shiny and clean. Its pretty cheap and it gets the job done
Andrea P.
Union City, CA
My husband goes all in when it comes to our nails because he must have the filer that has all the different sides on it to buff and make our nails nice. I only buy them on clearance because nail care can be expensive
Hannah H.
Akron, OH
This is a great 4 sided nail buffer from Sephora. All parts of it work well from the file to the buffer. The buffer always leaves my nails smooth and shiny. My only complaint is the file tends to break off the top of my nails when I let them grow out.
Beatriz A.
San Antonio, TX
Love this buffer! I often have acrylic on my nails and when removing them i noticed lines and delicate nails. This buffer helps leave my nails smooth with a healthy look.
Megs W.
This product is a game changer. My nails look horrible before and after I use them they glow! I can't paint my nails within using this! The instructions are simple and it's so easy to use. I can't live without this!
member-0cad42e75
Vero Beach, FL
great product at a great price.have used cheaper ones and wasted my money.buy this one and your nails will feel great and look even better.bought on amazon and was a really good deal for such a great product.buy it for yourself you will not regret it
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.