BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
I love using these files and buffers they make your nails look so.shiny and smooth and beautiful there are different sides that do.diffrwnt things and when your done you will be amazed
Nicole B.
Woolwich , NJ
I find more success with just a regular nail file. I do enjoy the convenience of having the four sides, but do not expect a very effective filing side. Good for polishing but not filing. I would recommend this to friends because it is a good price but would warn them of the file.
Lorraine D.
Pinellas Park , FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Does it’s job for the price. Great for at home manicures and pedicures. Don’t expect it to last many uses as it tends to fall apart after a while but for the price it is very well worth the pick up or buy.
Kristin D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love a good buffing block. Perfect for beginning a home mani & pedi or for if you just want to go bare and natural with your nails. It really works. It has a file side, buffing side, smooth and then shine. The shine really brings your natural oils to the surface and I looks like you applied a coat of clear. I love this.
Amanda F.
Tampa
Best product in between manicures or DIY manis. I love these nail buffers. They really do help keep my nails strong and put together. The perfect first step to prep before polish.
Julia K.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this nail buffer. It does a great job buffing and polishing. The file isn’t the best but still good would love it if the edges of each side connected, but overall really like this product!
Jennisy t.
Modesto
for my surprise i love this 4 step nail buffer. It makes my nail look amazing and shiny. Its so good my brother uses it although its more of a girl product! It also keeps me from cutting my nails or trying to bite them off lol. all 4 steps are good but my favorite side is always going to be the buffer.
Olga B.
I use this nail buffer few months. It is still works great. It is very convenient and helps keep my nails in good shape. Value is good. It worth every penny. I would recommend this buffer to everyone.
Sandy C.
Tooele, UT
I really like this nail buffer from #Sephora. I’m not usually a fan of there store brand products, but this four sided buffer is perfect for my needs. I have to keep my nails short and clean for work so this buffer adds a beautiful shine without polish. It’s prices great too.
Kimberly G.
Love this product and how the finished product makes it look as though I have been to a professional to have my nails done. The price is awesome the product is awesome s d the results are awesome. Go get your today and save money for the in between salon visits if needed.
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.