BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Hannah W.
Spokane, WA
Awesome! Almost like having a spa at home without paying the prices. Definitely worth it and it works! not to pricey and even though its a little over drug store price, its worth it! the only con is they don't last to long so I always buy a couple at a time!
Gabriela R.
I love my Sephora 4 step nail buffer it's easy to work with and I enjoy buffing my nails with this four step nail buffer it leaves my nails nicely, shining, and even.
Elyse B.
Euless, TX
Love this product because I can do what I need to with my nails all in one sitting. I like that! Price isn't too bad, and definitely works efficiently to help keep my nails looking nice and neat. I would definitely buy again.
Irma M.
This is a great 4-1 product. And you can get your nails done in minutes. I've had one for a long time and it is still in good shape. Very good quality for the price.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Love having this multi use nail groomer file around. It does the job of buffing, filing, smoothing and making them shiny. I use this for all of my nails and it lasts a long time. The block is also easy to hold and keeps everything together
Kendra J.
I really enjoy the way my nails look and feel after using this buffer. I feel like I can accomplish a professional appearing manicure without having to go to a pro! Its a great value and if treated well, will last quite a while. I will be repurchasing this buffer.
Amy B.
This is the next best thing to an expensive manicure! Except it's a great price, can be used many times, and you don't have to have an appointment at the nail salon! I love the way it buffs out ridges and smooths my nails and brings out their natural shine!
Tyani J.
Denver, CO
These things are the whole package. They're not as good at getting the corners of nails, but it makes up in convenience with all its other functions. Good quality for what you're getting
Maria R.
Denver, CO
It shapes your nails to perfection. It also your nails really nice an shinny. At first i got abit scarred because it started with a heavier grit but after a while it got nice and gentel.
Emory C.
Raleigh, NC
LOVE this 4 step nail buffer. Used it after I removed gel polish from my nails and they looked very destroyed. I buffed them out to give them a matte look and then shined them. A few days later and they're still looking shiny! Would definitely buy again.
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.