BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

STRICTLY C.
Atlanta, GA
I hardly every do my own nails, but when I do I always make sure that I use this. You can’t beat this for the price. I would most certainly recommend his product for the value and the easiness. It’s everything in one.
Sharon H.
Hubert, NC
I like this file but really only use 2 of the 4 files. There are polish and shine sides that don't really seem to do the job. I have another brand of 4 way file that works better for these 2 applications. The buff and file sides works really well and have not worn out for as often as I use is.
Maggie E.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does a great job and smoothing and filling the nail bed and creating a surface for the base coat to adhere to. Can also use the fourth side to polish the nail bed if you choose to go bare. Great for classic nails.
Natalia V.
A nail buffer is a must when I do my nails. Specially for the gel polish to stick. This one is great and it has different sides with different intensities. The color is super cute too! I would recommend this product to others for a quick pedi or mani.
Danielle N.
San Pedro, CA
Great buffer. Removes ridges and other imperfections from nails. Smooths and wve s out nails and great for finely sanding nail edges. Final step produces wonderful shine comparable to professional salon buff.
Lindsey C.
Starke, FL
I was tired of my nails looking so unhealthy. I literally just walked into my local Sephora and the ladies there helped me find what i needed. I have been using my 4-step nail buffer for almost 3 MI that and my nails have grown so pretty and most of all healthy! Very good investment.
Ariana G.
Portland, OR
This product makes my nails so healthy and smooth. I get so many compliments on my nails and I say sephora. It is a really good thing to keep in your purse. I love it because it helps my nails get stronger.
Kristen L.
Excelsior Springs, MO
This product it great!! I love that it has all 4 steps in one product. The file worked amazingly and shaped my nails nicely. I love the way the buffer maid my nails shine. If I didn't want to put nail polish on I wouldn't have to because it makes my nails look great by them selfs.
Nichole B.
Philadelphia, PA
Cute, little nail buffer that does exactly what it's supposed to do! I love how each side is clearly labelled with its function and I wish more nail buffers were like this. I don't really see a difference between this and other brands, but I would recommend it. Super affordable.
Brandi B.
Indianapolis, IN
Honestly, I really think this nail buffer is a very nice addition to the many other nail devices i have this is a vey great tool if you really want you nails to pop. This makes the nail very clean from all of the unwanted germs that are not wanted, that sit on top the nail.
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.