BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Hilary G.
Beacon Falls, CT
Honestly I think a nail buffer is a nail buffer. This isn't too pricey and gets the job done. However I do find it to be too "squishy" so it gets bent out of shape when I'm vigorously buffing.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
1,055 reviews
If you want your own polish to last longer you always want to buff your nails and prop them properly this buffer does it all . It's very soft so I won't damage or been out you're now it will leave them shiny smooth and without those harsh line that some of us get
Natalie W.
Millersville, PA
I have long, natural nails. I love this file/buffing block for so many reasons. One being it lasts much longer than a dollar store brand or generic brand. Leaves my nails smooth with a high shine
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
It gets the job done. I bought this because it was the first thing I saw & thought it will get the job done. It's similar to its competitors & I wouldn't go out of my way to repurchase it but I like it.
Meghan G.
The 4-step nail buffer is so fun to use! I enjoy doing my nails often and love to use this tool! It makes at home manicures so much more achievable and gives my nail a great base before I use polish. It's really helpful to have the block labeled in ordered of use too!
Jannely S.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This buffer is very convenient having all 4 steps in 1. All you need is that buffer to make your nails look flawless. From buffing to shining. I love this buffer that always comes in handy when i do home manicures.
Paola S.
Mckinney, TX
This buffer is easy to use and leaves your nails really soon but at the same time shiny.The buffer has clear steps on how to use it. A bad thing about it is after you get some use to it the file dosent work as well. But besides that it's a really good tool to make your nails good without nail polish.
Jennifer D.
Coconut Creek, FL
Omg love this! While it maybe a bit tedious with so many steps this will make your nails look so healthy and shiny. I've spent much money on similar products, this is much cheaper and gets the job done just as well.
STRICTLY C.
Atlanta, GA
I hardly every do my own nails, but when I do I always make sure that I use this. You can’t beat this for the price. I would most certainly recommend his product for the value and the easiness. It’s everything in one.
Grace W.
Roanoke, VA
This buffer block is my go-to for doing manicures at home. It is very cheap and last a few months before the nail file starts to wear out. It evens out the texture of my nails and gives a great, natural shine for when I don't want to wear nail polish.
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.