BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Ashley D.
Kokomo, IN
You want something that's going to make it seem like you spent $50 on a professional manicure well get this product! Seriously my nails looked gorgeous after 1 use I wish I had a picture on my phone to prove it but I can guarantee its marvlous!!!!
Amelia f.
I wish thos would come in big packages because as a professional nail tech i wpuld biy this by the doze.. They work amazing . And even if i have to pay $$$ for them they make my job 10 times easyer with my clients. Please sent me some
howida j.
This is just like any other nail buffer. It buffs and shines the nail. I randomly tried it from someone I know and didn't think too much of it. I did like the way it made my nails feel. I don't think I would purchase though. This is not something I feel like Would make or break how my nails would end up looking.
Shannon H.
ORLANDO, FL
I love Sephora Collection tools as they are always great quality. This block is a perfect all in one tool for prepping our nails for polish. You can file, buff, smooth, and shine your nails with it easily.
Raevyn M.
Grand Junction, CO
Love love love this nail buffer! It has four sides and can handle all nail care needs and can be taken literally anywhere since it's so small! It's pretty long lasting compared to other nail buffers I've picked up and doesn't ware out fast! It's a great tool to perfect at-home manis 💅🏻
Jessica K.
Staten Island, NY
This is a really good nail buffer. It does its job and is pretty long lasting. It has different sides for different levels or intensities of how buff you want your nails to be. Also, it's not that big so it's easy to store. Great to use before doing an at-home gel manicure.
Alexandra S.
FORT MYERS, FL
I use this every time I redo my acrylics. It's a great buffer, and makes everything so much easier! It lasts a really long time, and I'm looking forward to repurchasing. I would definitely recommend it to others who do their own nails! :)
Mirna M.
This product works wonders. I used it every time before painting my nails and it was so cool my husband even let me try it on one of his finger nails just to see what it does and he was pretty amazed haha
Julia P.
Chickamauga, GA
Very good. I've been using this brand for years and the buffer block lasts a long time. Other buffers last a few weeks and start cracking. But this stayed almost new. I had to clean it off every once in a while but it was a great buy
Selena H.
La Place, LA
I love having this when it's time to let your nails get some air from polish! It has four different sides that buff your nail to the perfect shine! Super easy to use! You can just watch tv and do all your nails in just a few minutes!
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.