BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

member-e0592789b
Bullhead, SD
I like to keep my nails trimmed and clean without polish and this product makes my nails look like actually don't. Makes my nails shine and look really nice natural.
Shona M.
Ridgewood, NY
This buffer did wonders for my nails. when i began my nails were very dull but after i followed the 4 steps, they were all nice and shiny. most sephora products are pricey so i was prepaired to spend an extra couple bucks for it. totally worth the price.
Courtney J.
This is buffer is so easy to use and the simple step by step sides make it fool proof. My nails are always a hot mess and this buffer leaves them feeling smooth, looking healthy and super shiny. I'm so thankful I discovered this product! It's a MUST HAVE!
Kyrstiann C.
Dyersburg, TN
I got my nails done about a month ago and when it came time to take them off, my nails were left looking horrible. So I decided to use this nail block to hopefully smooth then out and get them to looking better again and it worked like a charm. You can barely even tell that I had fake nails on.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Can't go wrong this the 4 step Nail Buffer, the quality is just as good as a luxury item and you are paying pennies for it. Definitely a must in your handcare routine. The colors are so cute too, I just love anything sephora and would buy it again.
Amanda M.
Pittsburgh , Pa
This is a perfect quick fix for your nails and really convenient with the 4-step system in one product. Purchased at Sephora. This nail buffer lasts and is also pretty! I have bought this a few times and will continue to purchase in the future!
Nikki N.
Bloomington , IL
I love the nail buffer. After using this according to the directions my nails always feel smoother and they hold nail polish so much longer. The only thing I don't like is it doesn't hold up very long. The file sides get worn out kind of quickly
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I really like nail files. First I will use a nail clipper then this nail file. My nails stay smooth and strait by using this. I have used this product more than once. I would buy this product again and I do recommend it to others.
Jessica L.
Putney, VT
I personally love nail buffers and I love this one. Not only is it cute colors, it works pretty well. It's relatively easy to use(if you know how) and does its job. This was my first time purchasing but I would definitely buy it again(:
rania s.
Ashburn, VA
I had bought one of those 4 side nail buffering files from a mall kiosk, the ones that make your nails look really shiny...well I lost that and I thought this would compare, but I was wrong. They are ok, it softens the nails but you have to put a lot of effort behind it and you don't get anywhere near the same amount of shine
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.