BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Alexis W.
Glenwood, IN
I have used some "4-step" nail buffers in my life, but this one surprised me. All of the ones I have used before have fallen apart REALLY fast, the sides started to flake away, the sides didn't even out, etc. I picked this up on a Sephora run, thinking it would be the same. I'm here to tell you, it so isn't! It's held up incredibly well considering how often I use it (about 3 times a week) and I'm not stuck with any deep ridges that won't buff out!
Erica M.
San Marcos, CA
Sephora collection Of the 4 step nail buffer is my favorite nail buffer out there. I first found it when I got my nails done at a beauty salon. I asked them where they got it and they definitely told me it was from Sephora I've never used a different nail bar first and then the four steps make it so useful all-in-one product.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
1,005 reviews
This is a little "pricier" in terms of a file you could get at the drugstore but you get what you pay for in this instance- it really not only shapes and files, it shines and cleans too. It's durable and it gives your nails almost a french manicure type look with no polish!
Gabriela G.
Peoria, IL
This is my go-to tool to give myself a quick shine, or a full at-home manicure. It is perfect for making my plain nails look a lot better even if it's just a bit of shine :) It has lasted me for a long time, so it was definitely worth the money for me given its durability.
Daniella C.
Definitely recommend this product. This buffer not only files your nails down, but also leaves it shiny & in great condition! If you ever get confused as to which side you use first, no worries! Each side is numbered so that once you go through all the steps, your nails are looking flawless! All you need is some polish 😉
Elizabeth W.
This was one of those impulse buys that I picked up from Sephora on a previous visit. My go to nail color is red but every once and a while I try to let them breathe and go natural. A solid buffer is a must to keep the yellow away. In general, this product did an ok job but I was slightly disappointed with how shiny the shine side left my nails. Other buffers left a longer lasting shine than this one.
Anastasia K.
Olympic Vly, CA
I like this nail buffer.There is nothing extremely wow about it, but it works good! Helps me keep my nails nice and shiny! The only thing - it lasts way longer than a lot of other cheaper buffers. So i would say its a good deal for the price.Beffinitely worth trying!
Victoria K.
Castle Hayne
I've purchased maybe 4 or 5 of these in the past few years, I take ultimate care of my nails and this thing helps tremendously. It's 4 steps really help for when you have almost no clue what you're doing and makes life a little bit easier. Downside, it dies down fast.
Chemoya W.
Greenville, SC
Sephora nail buffer is very handy and efficient . It makes my nails shine and look healthy . It is very easy to use as it has labels on the product. It does get a little bendy fast but I get good use out of it . I t is also kinda pricey for a nail buffer but it gets the job done . I would recommend it to you guys !
Martha W.
I have bought this 4-Step Nail Buffer from Sephora more than 3 times already! I always need to have a fresh one in my nail collection at home! It is great for at home manicures and being able to smooth out your nail form ridges. My only wish is that it was longer
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.