BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Ashley M.
Newnan, GA
Perfect for girl's night nail time or solo beautification! It's easy to hold, allowing for the pressure to be controlled better, as if the different sanding​ sides didn't handle most issues anyway.
Anais B.
Love it has 4 in one instead of buying the regular two sided one my first time trying it it was kinda pricey but tbh you're just paying for the brand its very easy to use
Adrienne C.
Omaha, NE
I like this nail buffer a lot. It's decently priced, but it seems to wear out quickly. I wouldn't buy it unless I was in a pinch and really needed a nail buffer.
Maria C.
miramar, fl
They are too good! Liman very well without any effort minimizes the time I spent with other files. Good price. Beautiful designs. And they are achieved without any problem.
Harmony H.
This is really cool how it's got so many different steps so you can file your nails I found that cool but mine didn't last very long the paper started to peeled off
Alicia B.
Do you take care of your nails? If your answer was yes then I hope you already know about the SEPHORA COLLECTION 4-Step Nail Buffer. If you don't, I urge you to head on over to your local Sephora or to their website and get yourself this wonderful item. I use it every time I do my nails and it never fails to do a great job. From shaping to buffing, your nails can achieve the perfect look with this 4-Step Nail Buffer. You'll never go back to your old nail filer again!
Sydney N.
This is a 4 step process:
1. File
2. Buff
3. Polish
4. Shine

Initially, I was very pleased with this product. Although the process itself was somewhat time consuming, I was pleased with the results - beautifully shined nails. However, the shine did not last and the buffer itself began to show serious signs of wear/damage after only a few uses. Now, it is almost impossible to get that "clear coat" shine that was achieved during the first use.
Katelin D.
Portland, OR
This Sephora Collection 4-Step Buffer Block is a must have for your next #ManiMonday! Don't skip ahead to nail polish without first prepping your nail bed. The Sephora Collection 4-Step Buffer Block smoothes out any ridges or lines in your nail bed preparing them for a smooth polish application. Opting for a more natural look? Skip the polish altogether and buff your natural nail to a beautiful shine with the 4-Step Buffer Block from the Sephora Collection.
Varah T.
I really love using this, especially since I don't wear nail polish too often. I like to let my nails breath every once in a while. It easily buffs and shines your nails so they look salon finished without too much of a hassle.

Downside: the filing side or Step 1, will get worn down pretty quickly in certain places, especially if you're always using the center
Aliya K.
I have recently bought this 4 step file. I like it because not only am I filing my nail but it has 4 textures to fix my nails. I love using the smooth buffing side because it makes my nails nice and smooth and shiny
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.