BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

livvy.living f.
beachwood, OH
don’t really have much to say about this beyond my number of stars review. it’s not a product that i feel passionately about one way or another so i’m not sure what else i would have to say in a comment about this product.
Ingrid P.
Houston , TX
I bought this on my last trip to Sephora. It works well but you can find the same one at Sally’s for way cheaper. I will not be repurchasing this unless it’s on sale
Cassia E.
Very effective. Great office-drawer staple for those times when you chip your polish during the day: just grab a remover wipe, then buff to a nice well-groomed shine.
Stephanie W.
Brooklyn , NY
I like this 4 step buffer cause it labels it on each side which is number 1,2,3 and 4 and also says what each step does. I bought this at Sephora and it made painting my nails better cause they were all filed and nice!
Amanda B.
This product is great, leaves your nails looking shiny after use. After using this product you can definitely go without painting your nails and still look professional and put together!
Dayli V.
Redwood City, CA
I really like this kind of buffer cause you have all in one, I'm a stylist so I use to do manicure and nails so this buffer is a must have, and anyone can use it
Kaioyna C.
Alexandria
This nail buffer is nice. I’d recommend for others to buy. It compares nice to others I’d buy again from Sephora when needed. It’s simple and easy to use nothing complicated. Try it!
Alejandra H.
Katy, TX
Me encanta esta Lima, uso uno de sus lados para imperfecciones y usando cada uno de sus lados al final quedan mis uñas pulidas. Es muy práctica de usar y la consigues en sefhora
G G.
Gets the job done great! I recently bought this after I took my acrylics off so shaping and buffering my nails with this made it look a lot nicer! I think it was at a reasonable value, I love this product and would recommend it again.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is absolutely amazing!! Hands down one of my favorites!! It’s makes my nails look amazing!! This product is a staple in my home!! Totally recommend and you get the bang for your buck!!
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.