BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Jeshanah J.
Jackson, MS
I bought this originally when I thought I could buff my nails like in the nail salons. I tried to do it myself but never really noticed the difference. I think for a nail guru, unlike myself, if would have been more useful.
Katrina S.
West Hills, CA
this product is pretty good. The nail part of this product does come off sometimes which is really annoying but over all this product does a good job and I'm pretty happy with this I would recommend to others to try
Brittani N.
Jonesboro, AR
This nail buffer block is a great four-in-one product for your nails. It leaves them really shiny and healthy looking after you work them with this. They are available for sale at any Sephora and aren't very expensive.
BRITTANY C.
Beachwood, NJ
4 in 1! Perfect gift for family and friends ( stocking stuffer ) this block works really well and I’ve had mine for a long time! Worth the price and easy to use ! Gets the job done for sure
Anna H.
Medina, TN
I got this for Christmas last year and it still works perfectly. It's easy to do your nails and have them shaped and buffed just the way you like them without spending a ton of money on a professional manicure.
Alissa I.
Fort Mill, SC
A great nail buffer if you're looking for a 4 in 1! I thought it did a good job of cleaning my nails up! It wears a little easy but I think it's worth it! I got it at Sephora and I would recommend it to others!
Annie🌙 K.
New York
Love the shine it gives my nails after all 4 steps. It's easy to use, works as promised. I don't use it every time I paint my nails though. Convenient packaging to pack in your bag for a weekend trip or travel.
Taylor C.
Amazing for giving yourself a manicure! Exactly like the kind they use when you go get your nails professionally done! Easy to use and works amazing! I love using this on my nails!
Nikki B.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Love this product because of the versatility. It's inexpensive and effective. I'd definitely recommend it for those looking for the perfect tool to shape and finish your nails. It's something I'd certainly buy again!
Arasely L.
Brentwood, NY
I love how this has different sides for different reasons. This shines your nail which is great. It also files and buffs them. I think the packaging is good and it's pretty good for it being inexpensive.
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.