BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Isaac P.
Great nail file works great for al shapes and sizes of nails. Great to shape all of your nails even. The ruff ness wears out after a while as with any other brand. But definitely lasts a while and works better than the other brand. All in all I would reccomend to others.
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
This is a great nail buffer. It has 4 great sides that progressively buff out the ridges in your nails. I gave it a 4 star because I have found other buffers to be better; they can be found at drugstores.
Renata T.
Parkville, MO
I like this one because it makes my nails with natural and healthy aspect. And it is a really help when I put fake nails, it make my nails flat. I use it a long time now and I recommend to all of my friends. I’m not stopping using so soon
Savanna R.
Wake Forest, NC
I've used this thing for a looong time. It's the perfect little nail tool for your manicure/pedicure bag. I also bring this with me when I travel and go in vacation because you never know what could happen but this tool will save the day!
Robyn B.
Kenmore, NY
Love this buffer. Super great quality and easy to use. I have bought multiple times and also given as gifts. It's a great size and the results are great too. Not too harsh on the nail at all! I love it!!
Roxanna V.
San Bernardino , CA
So like Sephora to have the cuties colors and great packaging! Great to use and easy good value and gets the job done! Doesn't wear out like other companies does. I totally would buy again not a doubt.
Carrin E.
Oak harbor, WA
I keep this little guy in my car in case of emergencies, which happen all the time with my nails. It's the first nail board I've purchased like this and I've continued to go back when I need any other.
Jessica G.
Mathis, TX
I've used an other brand bugging block before and I find that the sides actually last longer. This one wears off easily and also when I'm holding it I find that the other sides bend or mess up quickly.
Denise G.
I bought this product a few months ago. First time user. I was very impressed with the quality. It is light weight and the shape is perfect. I purchased it at Sephora. I would purchase it again. It's at a comfortable price
Morgan M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! This is my go to!  It has lasted me such a long time and its great for when I'm on the go.  It's reliable and sturdy, doesnt break down as easy as other ones do.
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.