BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Noa Z.
This buffer is so cool. I love the different steps. I really feel like I’m at the nail salon and I know what I’m doing.
Gema A.
Muy buen pulidor sirvemuy bien hace muy bien si trabajo deja las uñas muy bonitas lo puedes encontrar en muchas tiendas
Mary N.
Cambridge, ON
Very convenient nail buffer. The quality is pretty good especially compared with nail buffers in the same price range.
Ana Y.
No me lástima para nada es muy suave con mi piel se puede manejar ala perfección sin ningún problema dura mucho tiempo
Estefani Bruna S.
Billerica, MA
Excellent product. Bought it by recommendation from friends and just did not live without it. Met my expectations. Love
Gvanca K.
I have problems on my nails and this buffer helps me to make them smoother and sparkling without going to beauty salon
Belen E.
Its good i guess! Its leaves the nails perfect and with more shine! Its okay! Not the best ive tried but i recommen it!
Marta g.
polisher is a taco that I love that gives life to the nail one month avez gives a lot of shine and let the perfect nail
dinda s.
Pretty good pretty good. I really love it tbh, but mine allready broken because my cat basically bite it and broke it 😑
Pamela G.
Te deja las uñas con un brillo natural , perfecto al momento de limar se puede agarrar no se rompe no se hace agujeros
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.