BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Ashley B.
This is the Best nail Buffer I had... make your nail so smooth nail buffer inone never have to buy more then on nail file. It’s make your nail so perfect and pretty.. I love my nail buffer if my broke k would be sad.
Chanaiya J.
Now I'm not a professional nail artist but I will say that I love this basic Sephora 4 step buffer. It's most definitely an essential when you are trying to keep your natural nails manicured, especially at home. Would I recommend this to others? Um, yes.
Carol R.
Warren, MI
The 4-step nail buffing block is one my essentials. I do my nails every week and like to keep them in the best shape I can. I stock up whenever I see them for a good price. They are easy to use and each side is labeled so you don't have to guess which is nice.
Katie A.
south shore, KY
Love this when I’m giving myself an at home mani pedi. You could probably get this at a lower end store but I just saw this and picked it up. These are essential to any nail kit and will totally make a difference.
Jessica B.
South Bend, IN
Great product. It’s hard to appreciate just how much you need more than one texture until have you have access to it. That said, I’m not sure what the finest grain is good for since it barely even shines your nail.
Malak H.
It does everything it says on each step. It keeps my nails looking shiny and healthy. It's easy to use because the steps are labeled on the nail block. I haven't seen this type of nail block form any other brands.
Rachel K.
Sarasota, FL
Overall this is a pretty solid 4 in 1. It's not really anymore expensive than something you would buy at a drugstore. It's something I bought as an impulse buy, but not something I re-purchase on a regular basis.
Mawonde B.
I really this filer many cause is the 4 side filer each one has a different kid to do really easy I brought mine online I love everything about and u recommend everyone to use and I will buy this million tines
Summer L.
Queen Creek, AZ
i love these types of files since it has everything you need. i've used it repeatedly and its awesome. the file does everything you need it to. i bought it sephora and ive gotten other ones at other stores.
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
Looooove this! It doesn't wear down as quickly as other drugstore brands. My nails look and feel great with this! Great value for how long it lasts! I would recommend this to anyone who does their own nails at home!
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.