BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Renee Y.
Toronto
This buffer is great for a few uses, but doesn't hold up as well as other brands I have used. That being said, it does the job well!
Chloe J.
montpellier
Fonctionne très bien, il a une forme facile à prendre en main. Il a 4 faces : limer, enlever les aspérités, lisser et faire briller.
Stephanie S.
Hamilton, ON
This is a great and handy tool. It's lightweight and perfect for travel - love the shine side for when I don't have time to polish.
Madssia N.
gafsa
This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process. It smoothens and shapes your nails to your desired look.
Genny A.
Suuuper buena y duradera, te deja las uñas on fleek,y en verdad lo mejor es que es de bajo costo!! y really love this product too.
Yan Y.
canada
I like it hut I don't love it. It wear out fast I feel like I only used it a few times and it was done I can't real use it anymore.
Lizbeth R.
Me gusta como me ha funcionado por el momento, la verdad es la primera que compro pero me a gustado veremos que pasa mas adelante.
Nicole G.
Calgary, Alberta
Great for keeping in my purse when I need a quick fix. Convenient to carry one file to do everything and it's just the right size.
Nadaa H.
Jeddah, Makkah region
This gentle, buffer was originally formulated for dermatologists, specifically for everyday purpose to give ur nails healthier look
Julia M.
I love caring about my nails. This stuff is amazing :D I have been using this for few years and I love it. I got it from my aunt :D
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.