BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Grace S.
Apparently I can't skip a question if I haven't done it so everything is 5 stars

of I could review these surveys I would give it 0
camila B.
Salto
I use this nail file for its 4 in 1, except that I think it would be best to come the same product but thinner to iron out the edges well
ashley l.
Stratford
I like the Sephore products, they are very good quality but the price should be more affordable . The quality is better than most though.
Isaris C.
Bayamon
I love thir! For the price it really does his work. You can try other brands but I really recoment this one to your at home mani routine.
SALMA K.
Nails care! Essentiel étape pour un bon maquillage. T as besoin de ce produit chez sephora si tu est addictif au nails care. Bon produit.
Francenia G.
Doral , FL
Awesomeness!!!!! 4 step mani pedi at home for a great price and quality, I think the quality can still be improved, but so far is nice
Helen O.
Stouffville, ON
This is a decent 4 step na file. I reach for ur once in a while and feel like it does a decent job of doing what it's advertised to do.
Amel k.
blida
i find this so effective and practicle in the same time it is so cute and a good quality product i love to use it after i get my shower
Seleny P.
este lo llegue a utilizar muchas veces ya que antes me colocaba unas acrílicas, pero desde mi punto de vista es un producto excelente.
Erica F.
I LOVE their nail buffer it works perfect my nails are so shinny and smooth afterwards by far the best product yet defiantly recommend
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.