BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

paula c.

Sephora Collection 4-Step Nail Buffer is a beauty product for our nails that surpasses the other products that eh tried throughout my life, can ensure that the difference is noticeable when used on your nails look more polished, healthy, soft and can talk about design as it is very simple and innovative it might recommend blindfolded.
Maxine C.
I love 4 step nail buffers. I didn't buy this product, it was just a gift. I really like this nail buffer, but I was trying to find a smaller one. Its easy to use, the steps and kinds are marked at the lower right(if im not mistaken) corner.
Dalal R.
Rabat morocco
When you want to have smooth and shiny nails but don't have enough time for a manicure, the 4 step nail buffer will give you satisfaction. By following the 4 steps the Sephora product will guarantee a wonderful finish to your nails.
sara b.
I really love the Sephora 4-Step Nail Buffer. This product is perfect to create a very easy, clean, beautiful looking at home manicure, or pedicure. Perfect for nail shaping and smoothing. Definetly would recommend.:)
Stacey H.
milton, ON
These 4 step buffer blocks are like having a manicurist in your pocket. This will take care of your entire nail needs, shaping, ridges, buffing and smoothing. Your nails & polish will have never looked so good!!
Amy H.
prestonpans
I really like using these nail buffers. It’s a four step buffer that leaves you with beautifully shined and polished. They are very reasonably priced and are packaged well. They are widely available in Sephora stores.
Sophie A.
Great product which i use often to file my nails down. The buffer softens my nails which makes them look and feel healthier. Always use this before painting my nails and when my nails need a quick tidy up.
Tara T.
Balham, London
It's a good buffer, looks cute and easy to take with you anywhere. However I would not use this buffer to file my nails or anything - only buff - as it's a bit cheap feeling.
Ana F.
SEPHORA COLLECTION 4-Step Nail Buffer, are the best nail varnish and recently used, has excellent pigmentation, beautiful colors and a variety of the same part has a good price because it is a quality product and worth worthwhile purchasing a product like this, to me personally I worked
Norma R.
Callé Margarita 512 urb. Casitas de la fuente
Sephora Collection 4 me encanta tengo todo lo que necesitó de una lima de uñas, me las puedes y deja perfectas además es fácil de manejar porque no se dobla como otras limas....
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.