BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Casey D.
Shelburne, ON
I love how this buffs, smooths and shines my nails! Looks like I have had a professional manicure and like I have a clear coat on my nails because it makes them shine so nicely. Amazing product and super affordable!!
Marine M.
I really like spear for beauty tools. The nails files are good but my favorite is the 4 step nail buffer. You can easily do you manucure like a pro, at home. Even if you don't put on nail polish, your nails look clean and beautiful just by finishing your mani with it
kimia G.
Malaysia. Nilai
The Sephoras collection of 4-step nail buffer was not easy not hard to use on my nails. This was too much expensive for the results. I bought this product from Sephora Malaysia. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Joana R.
porto
That smooth and perfect nail effect, at home, no effort! Just have to follow the numbers to get that shiny awesome nail. Really easy to use and handle. And really easy to put into our purse on the go also!
Karen K.
Abbotsford , BC
I use it when doing shellac on my nails at home. Love how it has different sides for different things- easier to use that using multiple things- my all in one. First time user. Would recommend it to others
Indre N.
Copenhagen
This is one of the best thing how you can take care of your nails! This buffer shape and smooth your nails. Your nails will look healthy and shiny :)
This buffer will do the job right. I recommend it.
Jalen-Rose A.
Auckland
This is the first buffer I purchased for my nails, and I have to say it's amazing! Not only has it lasted long but they keep my nails smooth and buffed. I can say that I'll be using this for a while!
Julia E.
Madrid
I've tried this and one from OPI. They're pretty similar although the part that makes your nail shiny is better in the OPI one. Overall it's great to maintain your nails and make them look healthier.
Chriisty R.
Me encanta, es muy fácil de utilizar, sus diversas caras con diferente granulado te dejado unas uñas muy lisas, suaves, brillantes, liman con mucha facilidad su forma cuadrada me gusta mucho ya que lo hace muy ergonómico para la mano
Hannah D.
Swift Current
Leaves your nails super shiny and softer than ever! very good product at a very good price too. easy to use and is better than an expensive nail buffer! i definitely recommend to anyone in search of a nail buffer for a good price.
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.