BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Honey G.
PARIS
Love this product it's perfect size for travelling and so handy because it's actually 4 products in 1, it lasted me quite long time before the fine get damaged,i would totally repurchase it even to keep at home coz it helps me keeping my manicure perfect on every day bases
Eva N.
I love to do my manicure by my self so this nail buffer from Sephora is amazing! It has four sides for filing, buffing, smoothing and polishing and they all do great job for my nails. And the best thing is that you get four side buffer for very reasonable price!
Madelene T.
Luleå
This is great when you just want to touch up your natural nails. It is easy to travel with since you pretty much get all you need. I only tried it once and I bought it of Sephora. I think it works great but I don't think I would buy it again to be honest.
Sandra E.
Mississauga , ON

Got this at Sephora and can't complain! It does the job and a good one!! I use this and also other name brands and so far I like this one best!! No cons for me just pros I would defiantly buy and recommend this one
ZIRRAA M.
i usually shape my nails using this product because its easy to use and i buy it from sephora boutique ! its really affordable and its make my nails shine.. the quality of this product is in medium quality.. but i really satisfied with the finishing from this product to my nails.
Nida H.
Arlington, VA
I love the natural glowing nails effect. So i often use this buffer to give my nails this glow. It is easy to use and one buffer lasts me at least 5-6 months depending on how often I use it. It is a great product for at home manicures and pedicures.
Justine N.
ottawa, ON
Great product to get your nails looking uber healthy, I just hate the amount of time this takes. If you're up for spending some time on making your real nails look great then go for this!
Aly h.
Ottawa, ON
This product does it's job but I feel like you cannot use it more than five times for both hands because the files start to become dull. I love how it makes my nail look but I know it's very unhealthy for the nail and makes the nail very thin.
Alicia J.
Chelmsford, Essex
Great easy and compatible product, I use it on a regular basis due to it being light weight and it having everything I need on it. Only problem is that there's no bag or package to keep it in, but I would recommend to everyone to try it out
Pamela B.
Quito
es muy buen producto, lo use mucho y duró bastante, ayuda a mantener las uñas con una apariencia muy sana y natural, evita rupturas, sobre todo en uñas delgadas como las que yo tengo, me gustaría adquirir otra pero en Ecuador es bastante complicado.
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.