BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Katherine P.
Miami, Doral
...  A pesar de que me costó un poco conseguirla ésta lima de uñas es muy buena. Consigues limar, pulir, dar brillo y suavisar tus uñas en 4 simples pasó enumerados. La recomiendo totalmente para uso personal y profesional. El precio es un poco caro pero vale la pena la compra.
Idoia A.
I've had this for a long time and while I like it, I don't think it's the best product for this purpose out there. I never use the nails fail side because it's too abrasive, and the second step side I think that wears away a lot faster than the others. When I bought it, it wasn't pricy but I do think that now it's pricier. If you can't find something similar buy this, but otherwise...
This product is the best way to smooth the nails and get the shape of a beautiful and beautiful makes the nail soft and non-refractable easy to process the development of nail polish Thank you very much for this product I love it
Camilla B.
Torvhusvegen 23, knarrevik
I love this product. The only problem is that it is a little bit big to hold. But i love that it has steps and directions on what you need to do. The only downside is the size, but everything else i am happy with. I have been using this nonstop after i got it. I love having perfect nails and with this nail file i can achive that.
Martha Alejandra B.
ocotlan
I like it because you can give a different use to each face of the 4-step nail buffer

- a face to file and draw the shape of the nail.
- a face to smooth the surface of the nail.
- a face to polish the surface of the nail.
- a face to make the nails shine

Its a perfect
Nusrat C.
This is one of the go to buffet . It’s smooth the nails . As I don’t see my nail salon more often and on a budget at this moment . I love to have something like this product, I can make several use out of it but still it gives me a perfect smoothness.i recommended this product.
Alberte c.
hellerup
the Sephora 4-step buffer is so good it makes my nails look so nice and healthy and it is a nice way and healthy to make your nails look shiny without using nail polish or any form of product their damage to your nails and I will definitely buy a new one when mine is used
Christine J.
Mission
This is one of my favourite products to keep me having a salon professional nail manicure at home. with 4 different sides you can get the perfect buff nail and a great shape. It is a little bulky - but i just put it in my desk at work and have perfect nails all the time!
Nettie C.
Hello. If you don't have a Sephora Collection 4-step Nail Buffer your missing out.
It's the Perfect Nail does it all buffer.
I Love it❗💞
1 sides a little more course for smoothing out and rounding your nail ends,
Another side sands lightly to get rid of all the little ripples in your nails to even them out,
next side Buffs
And Last Shines nails to a Gorgeous Shine❗
Now your Nails are Perfectly ready
If you want to Polish !💅 💓
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Esta é realmente a melhor lixa de unha que ja comprei! é o meu xodó! está sempre comigo, na escola no trabalho! ela é otima para lixar e ajuda bastante também dando brilho para as unhas! ela é muito boa, ate hoje ainda não encontrei um contra nessa lixa! quando desgastar comprarei novamente
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.