BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

🎀☆💫~Nadine~💫☆🎀 s.
jeddah
This product of Sephora SEPHORA COLLECTION 4-Step Nail Buffer has four distinct directions for softening, polishing, polishing and pruning, very user friendly and easy to use.
Lucca N.
Denmark
Then I’m not feeling for nail polish I think that this has your back, I had this for so long time and it still works, my nails look so healthy and fresh then I buffed them
Inès D.
Montpellier
Je trouve cette lime très bien et efficace grâce à ses 4 faces:

- la première face sert à limer
- la seconde à polir
- la troisième à lisser
- la quatrième à faire briller
Avec un peu de travail, elle permet d’avoir des ongles brillants et beau naturellement sans besoin de mettre du vernis. Enfin bref je vous la conseille vraiment.

I find this file very well and effective thanks to its 4 sides:

- the first side is used to file
- the second to polish
- the third to smooth
- the fourth to shine
With a little work, it allows to have shiny and beautiful nails naturally without the need to put varnish. Anyway, I really advise you. SEPHORA COLLECTION 4-Step Nail Buffer
Hania R.
Karachi
It's good and it's like a mini treatment for your nails and it files and polish's your nails at the same time and it's not time consuming so it's the best product and handy
miryzzle A.
As you can tell here it has very cute pink and black naik filer it is soooo pretty. I bought it at sephora klcc kuala lumpur malaysia. The packaging was so nice at neat. You can read the instruction at the back of packaging. I do love to buy it again
PRIYA P.
Singapore
My go to buffer in my nail care routine.i used to paint more than once in a week , so whenever I use this buffer my nails will awesome till 5 times of paint coat.never thought about replacing this magic. The surface is also not so rough and not feel like a sand paper which I experienced in many other Brand’s buffer . I got mine from Sephora . One of the best in Sephora collection.
Michell E.
Santiago
I use this one for buffing, smoothing and polishing and it does a great
job in that it really does leave the nail surface smooth and shiny. I
find it helps improve nail texture. I use this one for buffing, smoothing and polishing and it does a great job in that it really does leave the nail surface smooth and shiny. I find it helps improve nail texture. This has made a real difference to how my nails look and feel.
Katherine P.
Miami, Doral
...  A pesar de que me costó un poco conseguirla ésta lima de uñas es muy buena. Consigues limar, pulir, dar brillo y suavisar tus uñas en 4 simples pasó enumerados. La recomiendo totalmente para uso personal y profesional. El precio es un poco caro pero vale la pena la compra.
Idoia A.
I've had this for a long time and while I like it, I don't think it's the best product for this purpose out there. I never use the nails fail side because it's too abrasive, and the second step side I think that wears away a lot faster than the others. When I bought it, it wasn't pricy but I do think that now it's pricier. If you can't find something similar buy this, but otherwise...
This product is the best way to smooth the nails and get the shape of a beautiful and beautiful makes the nail soft and non-refractable easy to process the development of nail polish Thank you very much for this product I love it
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.