BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Mackenzie B.
Alpharetta, GA
I love this because of the different textures. The quality of the Sephora one is better than drug store ones that I have used in the past, too. It has lasted so long! Much better value. Your nails will look and feel amazing after using this!
Carissa H.
This nail buffer comes so handy and it doesn't take up much storage while in my bag. Of course I bought it at my local Sephora store and I've had it ever since. It still remains in good condition as it definitely helps with my nail care.
Rachel M.
I love this little guy! It helps to keep your nails smoothed and polished, without suffocating your nails with nail polish to give that healthy glow. You can use this multiple times just like an emery board, and it's only $3 at Sephora! Totally worth it.
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
I love this because I have different levels of shaping your nails on buffering and it has a very beautiful bold colors and different ways I would recommend it it is great to travel in his great Packaging I would definitely buy this again
Ivette U.
It is very easy to use, manageable, weighs nothing has the steps to leave a polished nail, since its thickness types are perfect for that, super fast to use and does not take away much time.
Teresa G.
This was so easy to use. Easy to hold and use. I like this better than others I've used. Bought it at my favorite place Sephora. Would buy again. Definitely need to get more to keep at home & work. This is so such a good price too!
Cheyenne G.
Orem, UT
I love four step nail buffers! They are perfect for the summer, getting your nails and toes ready for some sandals. The last step of this buffer shines my nails so nicely!
Asia R.
Silver Spring, MD
Product does exactly what it should! They do have a cheaper option that I've used in the past from Sephora, but this one has lasted quite a while. The price is moderate, as I said I've seen cheaper and also seen more expensive. But overall, this product is worth the price.
Showstoppermakeup S.
Like buffers for removing dead skin from nails.. it helps to stay nail paint longer..it helps to remove stain from nails .. four sides help to remove dead skin properly.. U can use one side or 2 sides according to ur requirements.
CJ B.
I love buffer blocks. I hate using normal small nail files and this one really is easy to use and doesn't make me cringe! If you want to save some money Walmart has some cheap ones just like this. For more tips and tricks follow Seajay704 and glambyseajay on Instagram!
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.