SEPHORA COLLECTION 4-Step Nail Buffer

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

How long does the shine last?
how much does it coast? [user:plumeriasreviews]
How often does one use this on their nails? Is there a limit before it gets too thin or unhealthy for the nails?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION 4-Step Nail Buffer!
Product Highlights
It is very simple and easy to use and it gets the job done every time i use it.in reviews
Anne Marie U.
It's so simple And easy to use gets rid of nail imperfections and leaves a smooth feel
Ashley M.
Newnan, GA
Perfect for girl's night nail time or solo beautification! It's easy to hold, allowing for the pressure to be controlled better, as if the different sanding​ sides didn't handle most issues anyway.
Jess 🌻.
Philadelphia
This sephora collection nail buffer is great when doing your nails at home. It's an essential step
Ariana I.
Kenmore, NY
I love this nail file! Its an everything in one, buffer, file, shine, etc. I like the different gradients of hardness for the file as well, as sometimes your nails are softer and need a softer file. I highly recommend this product.
tara D.
This product is great and would highly recommend. It has a buffer and nail filing sides all in one. Very easy to use
Tasha O.
Chula vista , CA
I used to have acrylic nails. I decided to remove them and since that they the SEPHORA COLLECTION 4-Step Nail Buffer is one of my best friends. My nails.look healthy and shiny.
Maria A.
Lodi, NJ
Even out the nail without too much effort . Very light weight, colorful. Price is not too bad
Vanessa E.
Los Angeles
Easy to use and a manicure must have!!! I begin with the havier grit and progress to a gentle buffing finishing touch... Amazing for smoothing, filining and shaping nails to perfction
Carter M.
Brooklyn, NY
The Sephora collection 4 step nail buffer is very important for your nails to use so I find their product very important to me
Jessica D.
Webster Grvs, MO
This all in one nail buffer is perfect for your purse or bag or for travel. It’s small and does it all! 💜 Each section works really well on my nails. I should have bought an extra one for when I misplace this one! LolSEPHORA COLLECTION Nail Buffer Block #followforfollow
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
gvantsamkh M.
Newark, DE
il y a 2 ans
Isabella P. il y a un an
Entre R$ 15 à 20 Reais... Cerca de 3 à 4 dolares!