BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Emily R.
Hudson, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s ok. It gets the job done but there’s nothing really special abt it. I’ve gotten similar products from drug stores! It is convenient to have the different filers on one block but again - not the only product that does this.
Sara P.
Georgetown , KY
This product is OK but I feel like I could’ve gotten the same thing from a drugstore in able to work just as well but nonetheless it did work good and I don’t have any complaints except possibly price
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
I love this nail buffer! It's so easy to use and in no time at all you can make your nails look as smooth and shiny as they do after an hour or more at the nail salon. You simply buff each side over your nails until you get to the last step. The longer you use it- the more smooth and shiny your nails look! It makes them appear like there is a clear coat on! Great price, too!! Highly recommend!
Elena P.
Schnecksville
The 4-step nail buffer has plenty of options for making your nails smooth before applying polish. Compared to other items at Sephora, they're a very fair price. Its easy to use and quite effective. I do think it may not be worth the additional cost, because you can get very similar items from other stores for cheaper.
Whitney M.
Lancaster, SC
I really love this buffer. It's a standard buffer and have used other drug store brands that work as good. Nothing super duper special to say about it. Right next to other retailers brands I've used before. Love the colors. I'd buy again if I ever need one because I'm always in Sephora and love the collection!
Lindsey A.
Durham, NC
This nail buffer is average for price. I used several times. I noticed like many nail buffers the textured sides came off rather quickly, the shine side is still remaining. For just an quick at home manicure it is one I would recommend keeping around simply for price and ease of use.
Bora M.
Myrtle Beach
It makes my nails feel long ans smooth. It is perfect for what Im looking for. The price is affordable and it is so better than some more expensive ones. I would totally recommend that for perfect nails. If you have stong or hard nails, short or long thats the perfect product,
aly M.
Frederick, MD
I love this nail buffer. It’s a four step system all
rolled up into one easy block with directions on easy side so you easily
know what each side and texture is meant to be used for. Makes my nails very shiny and great with filing them too.
Lok-Yee L.
College Point, NY
Loved the concept of the 4-step buffer! Works nicely on the first few uses but the block gets worn very easily. Wish it would last longer, considering the price point it is sold at. I will not be purchasing again. Not really worth the price.
Paula G.
United States of America
I love this product. Because I have used it so much, I dare not show it to you. The sandpaper is slick! 🤤 With this 4 sided file, it does EVERYTHING from filing, shaping, buffing, even and smoothing out the shape of my nail, in which I just painted with Essie 1005, wild nude. Because of this file, my nails look professionally manicured. I will purchase another one soon.
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.