BY SEPHORA

What it is:

Achieve professional manicure with this ergo buffer.

What it does:

Its unique shape helps you reach the nail bed and tips easily. Keep your nails strong and healthy in three easy steps – file, shape and buff. Once all four processes are completed, you’ll witness a lasting glossy shine.

What else you need to know:

• Features an ergonomic design for easy application
  • Travel-sized packaging
  • Contains numbered sides - file, shape, buff

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Marisa
This is the best 3in1 product, I can file, buff, and shine my nail for a natural manicure. I highly recommend for who ever cannot get to a salon for a mani but also prefers do it on their own. It is easy to use and ideal for a spa day. This would also be a great gift. SEPHORA COLLECTION 3-Step Ergo Buffer
patricia r.
Mc Gregor, TX
I so need this I love buffers thier the best best at holding and I highly recommend it and I need a big collection of different ones and I need to buy more bad like asap when I do my nails they are great for my cuticles and nails amazing work definitely helps alot
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
One of the best buffers I own! Very unique and comfortable to use on your self. My nails come out best with this buffer and I don’t find that it wears down easily like most do. It’s kind of pricier then most nail/buffers. But it’s worth a buy
Austin S.
greensboro
Purchased at: Macy's
This is just a great product I really recommend it to all of y’all out there. Because it has a good bang for its buck and it also works very very well! It rlly works with anything. This is my great review. It also is very cheap!
Morgan N.
Boynton Beach , FL
I love the shape of this buffer, and I feel like it doesn’t “dull” as quickly as others. It’s definitely worth the extra cost over some other drug store level buffers.
Darlene R.
Reseda, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this bar for it leaves my nails looking nice clean and shiny I work at a fast food restaurant and I need to have my nails looking pretty and this really helps out
Chloe G.
Was looking for a new buffer for at home manis and loved how compact and convenient this appeared. Overall I really enjoy it but using the buffing tool inside of the product can sometimes be difficult or uncomfortable. Still a great product that I love keeping on hand, makes a normal at home mani feel a bit more professional without having to get out too many tools.
Yvette J.
Columbia, MS
Wanted my natural nails to look healthy and shiny and I was able to achieve that with this tool. Pros are you can file, buff, and shine your nails with one tool! Con is you can't file nails that closely because of the shape of the tool and it's hard to use all angles of the tool so the tool wears down quicker.
Sanyukta H.
London, ON
It is nice and compact file to file the sharp edges of the nails and also buff and smooth the nail surface. The design makes it easier to hold and use compared to traditional files and buffers. If used and kept properly these last a long time. It is worth the money and I would definitely recommend it.
suncica p.
Lombard , IL
Pros are you can file, buff, and shine your nails with one tool! Con is you can't file nails that closely because of the shape of the tool and it's hard to use all angles of the tool so the tool wears down quickly.