SEPHORA COLLECTION 3-In-1 Sharpener

A sleek and colorful eyeliner sharpener in an innovative, egg shape. Add this vibrant sharpener to your makeup bag and relieve any worries about spilled shavings. The unique design stays closed and holds in shavings to protect your makeup bag from stains and smudges. This smart tool features three sharpeners, small, standard and jumbo, making it the only sharpener you’ll need for tending to your collection of pencils. A convenient cleaning tool inside keeps this sharpener ready for use at all times and the durable, high quality design will keep your pencils in sharp shape.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Where can we buy these?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION 3-In-1 Sharpener!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“But overall it gets the job done that you need it to get done.” in reviews
Toledo
I absolutely love this sharpener! It has a cap so it's not bouncing around you makeup bag and getting broken. It also has a little stem so you can clean out the inside of the blades,( cause we all know how much a dirty sharpener is!) I definitely prefer the Collection 3in1 sharpener over other brands.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
This thing works. The stick in it gets any remnants out of the sharpener & it has 2 size sharpeners & a place to catch shavings.... My skin type is mature😲 No improvement needed. Compares well to alternative sharpeners. I'm satisfied with my purchase. #sephora . I bought this in store.
SEPHORA COLLECTION 3-In-1 Sharpener uploaded by N K.
APO, AP
It's worth the price and you're going to need it at one point or another. It makes things mess free and just looks cute next to the rest of your makeup bundles. I would definitely buy a couple more to keep with emergency kits of makeup and what not
Clarksville , TN
This is honestly so practical. Every girl knows eyeliner does not last and the pencil eyeliner is never sharpened but this makes the process of reapplying liner so much easier. Just pull it out of your purse take the lid off and BAM.
Roseville, MI
Love this sharpener! It was the only one I could find to sharpen my jumbo pencil. And I love it has 3 different sizes. Only complaint I have was the base you pop off all the time and the shavings would get all over the bag so I put tape on mine.
This is a neat looking sharpener. It gets the job done as well. However, it was kind of confusing for me to use at first. I had to use it several times before I got the complete hang of it because it isn't really a typical sharpener. Personally there are ones that are in the drugstore that work just as well as this one. I wouldn't spend this much on a sharpener unless you just want it for he brand because this is something that one can save money on. But overall it gets the job done that you need it to get done.
Wilmington, NC
This Sharpener is great because you can always get the size that you need to fit the cosmetic pencil you are using. Plus it is very easy to empty so many sharpeners are super difficult to empty and you wind up getting shavings everywhere. I would recommend this.
Baton Rouge, LA
This sharpener does the job, but honestly don't all of them? I'd go for the $1 sharpener over this one any day. Actually I'd rather keep using the freebie I got with an eyeliner years ago.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a good sharpener although it can get messy with certain eyeliner as the color would stick the knife. Good for traveling, fits any size cosmetic bag. love the color