BY SEPHORA #65 in Cosmetic Pencil Sharpeners

A sleek and colorful eyeliner sharpener in an innovative, egg shape. Add this vibrant sharpener to your makeup bag and relieve any worries about spilled shavings. The unique design stays closed and holds in shavings to protect your makeup bag from stains and smudges. This smart tool features three sharpeners, small, standard and jumbo, making it the only sharpener you’ll need for tending to your collection of pencils. A convenient cleaning tool inside keeps this sharpener ready for use at all times and the durable, high quality design will keep your pencils in sharp shape. see more...

• "But overall it gets the job done that you need it to get done." in 1 review
Cynthia H.
This is a neat looking sharpener. It gets the job done as well. However, it was kind of confusing for me to use at first. I had to use it several times before I got the complete hang of it because it isn't really a typical sharpener. Personally there are ones that are in the drugstore that work just as well as this one. I wouldn't spend this much on a sharpener unless you just want it for he brand because this is something that one can save money on. But overall it gets the job done that you need it to get done.
Holly D.
Baton Rouge, LA
This sharpener does the job, but honestly don't all of them? I'd go for the $1 sharpener over this one any day. Actually I'd rather keep using the freebie I got with an eyeliner years ago.
Sarah C.
This is fabulous! I love this sharpener! It locks and keeps all the junk inside! And the shape makes it comfy in your hand. The color is gorgeous too.
Jordan M.
Cass, WV
Loved the product. Small, cute, easy to keep up with. Works great. I'd recommend having a few to keep in all your bags because they're so handy!
Deidra D.
Romeoville, IL
Convenient sharpener. Great for on the go. Sharpens most standard small & jumbo pencils (such as the ones the Sephora Collection carries).
Kate L.
I read on a blog that is was the best sharpener ever, but it has been discontinued. Influenster should probably take this one down.
Abby W.
ADAIRSVILLE
I honestly don't like or love or dislike this product I'm just in the middle, Its slightly harder to sharpen than you would think.
Jessica V.
Byron Center, MI
Easy cute way to keep your pens and pencils sharp. I just keep it in my makeup drawer
Gabi z.
San Francisco, CA
This works well with so many of my products. Especially my brow pencil And eye liner
Kennie R.
It's a great sharper. We've had several and they didn't last or sharpen properly.
Alondra R.