BY SEPHORA #75 in Nail Tools

A tool-and-moisturizer combination that shapes and nourishes cuticles for healthy, beautiful nails. This two-in-one nail tool combines a moisturizer with innovative packaging to soften cuticles and then push them back for flawless results. The formula is enriched with a cocktail of nourishing oils, including avocado, sweet almond, and pomegranate, and the firm, ergonomic tip is nail-shaped for easy, gentle shaping every time.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Susana D.
Mount Vernon , NY
I really like this cuticle cutter cutter has a nice packaging it really takes out any cuticles you could buy this at any drugstore CVS or anything. Value is good the only thing I have an issue is that after a while it starts to get frail. And then you need to get a new one.
Elisha F.
Idamay
This is the all time favorite Mai ltool! It's easy to use and the price is so worth it! I highly recommend trying this, if you haven't yet. I will definitely purchase another one as soon as I need to. I highly recommend trying this if you haven't tried it yet.
Britney S.
Sierra Madre, CA
This works like magic! I’ve never had something that has worked so well. I bought mine at Sephora and I don’t regret spending any money on it what so ever. It works amazing!! There isn’t anything I would improve about it.
Becky H.
Aurora, IL
I wanted to love this but the end with the cuticle oil is a really rigid applicator and it is hard to get any of the oil out. The cuticle pusher works okay though.
Brandie B.
I wasn't very impressed with this product. The first tip is soft and is supposed to release the cuticle softening oil and the second tip is harder and specially shaped for pushing back the cuticles. In my opinion the pen doesn't release enough oil and quite honestly the soft tip is hard enough to push my cuticles back that I haven't even needed to use the other tip.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have always struggled with using cuticle scissors or that little cuticle remover tool without taking off too much of my cuticle. This handy little cuticle remover pen from Sephora makes it so much easier for me to keep my cuticles in check without the use of bandaids or costly manis and pedis in salons.
Rachel💕 G.
Chula Vista
This item is really handy when you really need to trim a cuticle. The packaging was nice. Came nicely in a plastic. You can buy this item from Sephora. I was a first time user for this item and I really liked it. There can be improvement on the item.
Emily P.
McHenry
I have the most dry cuticles & this is works miracles! I have tried SO many products, but this one does the trick. It was super effective and the moisture lasted super long. I will totally be buying this again!
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Eri B.
This tool is very useful because I dont have to go to the nail salon every week to get my cuticles polished. I can do that at home and at my own comfort.