BY SEPHORA

A tool-and-moisturizer combination that shapes and nourishes cuticles for healthy, beautiful nails. This two-in-one nail tool combines a moisturizer with innovative packaging to soften cuticles and then push them back for flawless results. The formula is enriched with a cocktail of nourishing oils, including avocado, sweet almond, and pomegranate, and the firm, ergonomic tip is nail-shaped for easy, gentle shaping every time.

Becky H.
Aurora, IL
I wanted to love this but the end with the cuticle oil is a really rigid applicator and it is hard to get any of the oil out. The cuticle pusher works okay though.
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
This 2 in 1 pen is amazing worth every single penny it's actually worth it at first it's a little weird but with YouTube university it worked out
Claudia A.
Laredo, TX
It was ok. I probably wouldn't purchase again for that price though. But it did do it job. I personally wouldn't recommend.
Nitza T.
Rochester, NY
I recently bought the product and I love it. It does what it supposed to do and leave your skin hydrant all day.
jen G.
Far Rockaway, NY
Me gusta mucho aunque el precio es un poco elevado me gusta demasiado es muy efectivo en lo que promete
Kaitlin G.
The tip was completely dried up when I received it. Didn't work at all. I was incredibly disappointed.
Roxanne H.
Tampa, FL
Very good product to remove cuticles. Worked so much better than the previous one I had.
Josy I.
Kissimmee
I does that do the miracle but you see a difference in weeks but not to much. I doesn't work for me. I don't like to much
sanah r.
J'ai pas trop le waw sur ce produit les fille moi perso ..d'anc je vous laisse tester est jugé vous même .bisou