Sephora

SEPHORA COLLECTION 12hr Colorful Contour Eyeliner 29 My Boyfriend's Jeans 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g

4.52 / 5

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I purchased the majority of my makeup from Sephora but had never tried anything from the Sephora collection line. I saw this recommended by Robert Welsh so thought it would be a hit for sure! I was really pleasantly surprised by how nice of an eyeliner it is. I got the shade black lace and it is such a pigmented formula! The pencil itself is a gel formula that makes it much softer than a traditional eyeliner pencil. It glides onto the eyes with ease and little pressure. That being said, it's not too soft like some pencils where It continuously breaks and needs sharpened all the time. The pencil glides easily onto the water line and stays for the majority of the day. I do experience a little bit of wear on the corners of my eyes by the end of the day, but I do have very watery eyes and find that not many eyeliners last in the corners of my eyes. I also really like that even though the eyeliner is pretty long wearing, you can still smudge it out before the pencil dries down in order to get a more smokey effect. Once the pencil dries down though I don't experience any transfer. The price point is at least half of the cost of a high-end eyeliner from Sephora. Retailing at $15 Canadian, you're definitely getting a quality product for a steal of a price! They have a whole slew of different shades in all the colors of the rainbow so you are guaranteed to find a shade that works for you. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised with this last minute purchase and I am definitely going to purchase more shades. This also makes me excited to try more products from the Sephora collection line!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Me encantan el color de este lápiz súper brillante, súper suave para aplicarlo lo recomiendo si quieren un look más juvenil. Su duración es larga más de 10 horas.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
these pencil eyeliners are some of the best i’ve ever tried so far! insanely pigmented and the formula is so soft and easy to work with, not to mention it lasts a VERY long time and almost little to no transfer (just make sure it dries completely before blinking hard or anything). I have these in a black and dark brown and both colors are absolutely stunning!