SEPHORA COLLECTION 10hr Fix & Correct Concealer uploaded by Sydney S.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A two-in-one concealer and corrector.

What it is formulated to do:
This unique wand houses a powerful concealer at one end and a corrector at the other. The concealer hides dark circles and imperfections for 10 hours, visibly smooths fine lines under the eyes, and moisturizes, while providing buildable coverage for an ultranatural finish. The corrector diminishes appearance of imperfections, redness, and blemishes day after day.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Suggested Usage:
Use the large tip to correct dark circles and the fine tip to target skin imperfections.
For best results, use with Sephora Collection PRO flat concealer brush #76 for precise blending.
Apply the dark circle concealer and the corrector before applying foundation.

Ingredients

Dark Circle Concealer:
Hyaluronic acid: Hydrates and smooths.

Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Candelilla Wax, Polyethylene, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Di-C12-13 Alkyl Malate, CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Lauroyl Lysine, Ozokerite, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/Carbamate Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate.

Imperfection Corrector:
Salicylic Acid: Fights blemishes and imperfections

Isodecyl Neopentanoate, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Candelilla Wax, Diisostearyl Malate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Can anyone help me figure out why my skin looks super hea...10 Answers
  • does this product last all day? NYX Concealer Jar 1 Answers
  • Ibe been looking for a concealer what is the price on thi...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION 10hr Fix & Correct Concealer
  • "i really like this concealer. the double end is perfect for spot treatment and dark circles. i have veiny and purpley undereyes and it covers them beautifully. it doesn't crease all that much and doesn't look cakey on the skin. the only problem i have it that it is a bit drying." in 48 reviews
Rachel B.
Louisville
When I ran out of Clinique concealer, I was looking for a high-quality concealer stick at a reasonable price and discovered this gem. I love this concealer. It provides a great amount of coverage, lasts a long time, and goes on smoothly. I also like the fact that it's got the corrector on the other end. I usually end up using this to spot conceal smaller blemishes, to brighten the corners of my eyes, or to clean up around my lips when I have a rogue lipstick incident. If you're looking to buy better quality than drug store brands, but don't want to break the bank, this is the product for you.
Sabrina I.
I gave it 4 stars because I felt like it could have been better but still also very good. It apples on my skin smoothly. It doesn’t build on my face and makes it caky. The package was like any other Sephora package. But I love this product and will buy again.
sam w.
Highland Park, NJ
such an amazing and easy product to use i love the texture and pigmentation and how anyone is able to use it no matter who you are an your makeup skills and expertise level also love the price of the products i find them really super affordable and the perfect gift to givesuch an amazing and easy product to use i love the texture and pigmentation and how anyone is able to use it no matter who you are an your makeup skills and expertise level also love the price of the products i find them really super affordable and the perfect gift to give
Francisca R.
Morristown, TN
This corrector is amazing if I have a light spot on my face before I use concealer then this is definitely it I know some girls after they apply the foundation powder everything they still have a little white spot on their face and guess what this is what this concealer is for so instead of walking around with a white spot on your face I would deathly recommend this to you ladies
hannah s.
As much as I love all things Sephora, their color correcting products just don’t have that impact on me. Yes they correct the color and that’s what they’re supposed to do. But the formula is so oily and it so hard to blend out. This is an amazing product if you have the time and patience for that kind of formula but just so you know, they take a lot of work.
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Great for the curves on your face it goes around them very well. Goes on really nice. Very easy to mat h your skin tone great cover to it. I would recommend it to people and would buy it again it was really worth the price
Tatianna P.
Philadelphia, PA
 IT was bad and made my face worst and my acne so bad and my face is red and it was not buildable and it sucks and i would never buy it a aging  in the future and it was heavy on my face it dry really fast  to and   i would not recommend to others at all and it did not even cover any of my bumps on my face and it was a nasty product and do not buy at all ............   THANK you guys
Jess G.
This concealer does wounders it's an amazing product my skin is usually oily but this concealer is more of a mate look for your face and it look great only thing I don't like is that it's not a product to last all day it good for just a dinner but if your out to run errands I wouldn't recommend
Laurin P.
Battle Ground, WA
I have combination skin, I usually use a farsali oil or a pore minimizer before applying any of my makeup not always do I use a primer but I felt as if no matter how I applied my facial makeup my concealer would separate & crack after about 4-6 hours. Matched my skin tone wonderfully lol but that's about it, not a "long wear" concealer.
Vanessa V.
Battle Creek, MI
This concealer does wonders on your face. Not only do ibises it to cover zits, but I also use it to contour my face. I put it on my T zone, so it brightens up my face and then apply a darker concealer to my cheek bones. It's cheaper than buying the NYX palette or Anastasia palette! If your on a budget I recommend.
Amanda E.
Monticello, IN
Can anyone help me figure out why my skin looks super healthy and moisturized when I have nothing on, but then I put liquid concealer or foundation on and half my face looks like a crusty foot? I exfoliate and use face masks several times a week and use moisturizer several times a day. I’ve tried different primers, concealers, sponges, brushes and nothing seems to help.
Paris🎀 I.
Michigan, Westland
does this product last all day? NYX Concealer Jar
Alejandra M.
Piru, CA
Ibe been looking for a concealer what is the price on this one????