37 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A foundation with buildable coverage that instantly conceals blemishes with an invisible, flawless finish. Conceal blemishes, pigmentation marks, scars, and dark spots with this foundation that provides a natural, beautiful finish. This formula blends with your skintone to create an invisible veil, like a second skin that adapts to all the movements of the face for optimum comfort all-day long. Hyaluronic acid smooths the skin, while antioxidant vitamin E protects against external stressors. Soft focus pigments blur out blemishes and soften the appearance of wrinkles for a youthful-looking, even complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This oil-free, long-lasting formula conceals for up to 10 hours. This product is not tested on animals. Research results: According to a consumer test on 60 female volunteers for 9 days: - 80% agreed the texture of the foundation is like a second skin - 93% agreed the foundation provides coverage - 90% agreed the foundation perfectly evens skintone - 80% agreed the foundation decreases the visibility of pores - 83% agreed the foundation provides a natural finish - 80% felt as though the foundation took genuine care of their skin see more...

• Is this full coverage?3 Answers
  • I want to get this foundation but I mean $20 isn't that cheap but a...9 Answers
  • I'm new to the makeup world. How do you find the right shade of con...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Angie V.
Angie V.
I had a hard time finding a foundation that not only matched my skin tone, but also helped with my oily problem. I found a great foundation in Tarte Cosmetics' Amazonian Clay Full Coverage, but within the hour I became super oily and I had to blot away multiple times during the day.

When I finally decided I had enough, I went to Sephora and the employee recommended an unlikely choice for me: the 10 HR Wear Perfection foundation. All things aside, Sephora brand is a solid brand for being the cheapest one in their store. The products are usually surprisingly high quality. And for $20? I couldn't go wrong. I took it home sold on the fact that it matched my skin tone perfectly and that it is oil free.

Welp, I'm happy to report that it was a good buy. Although I do not remain matte all day, it is the closest thing I've found to a matte finish on my problem skin. I noticed that the oil starts to seep through a significant amount of hours after wear, as opposed to the other foundations I've used, which have me oily within the hour.

When the oil does show, it's nothing crazy. It actually just looks like a glow.

I will be buying this foundation again as soon as I run out of this first bottle I bought.
Ariel D.
Ariel D.
Orlando, FL
I will give this foundation a B- I had my color matched because I wanted a solid foundation that I could confidently wear knowing it was right for me. The first few times I wore it I loved it. The color was even it wasn't too dry it had a nice medium coverage with an average wear time. The finished was a little bit on oily side. It didn't bother me too much. A good powder took care of that. I just noticed that the formula wasn't durable. My ware time for this foundation was 4 hours & I had a little bit of creasing on my forehead & under my eyes. The color would dissipate, leaving little patches of my natural skin color peeking through that needed to be touched up. It looks great for like an hour but any longer than that you'll be disappointed. So with that being said it still didn't do it for me. I definitely won't buy it again I didn't love it that much.
Sabrina Z.
Sabrina Z.
Watervliet, MI
I can tell you that in my personal opinions with this brand particularly it is harder to find fair shades,,these high ends tend to have more yellow tone foundations an their " lightest" shade isn't always "light" moving on..if we bring it down to our neck you can however blend blend blend and still receive a finished look. blending is key though, the long lasting foundation can pull the ten hour wear it claims,,but to give it just that i would recommend some sort of primer along with it..this gives any foundation an extra stick to blend with.. being sephora this foundation particularly is cheaper than most of their items,,20.00 is a STEAL coming from sephora and quality you are purchasing. over all this product holds off over well giving a beautiful finished look, and on a scale one to ten..i could give it a fair , 8!
Ariel B.
Ariel B.
Review for: Light Porcelain
I love this foundation so much. I needed a medium coverage foundation that wouldn't flake off of my dry spots, but also wouldn't melt off of my oily spots. I got that and more. Most foundations either turn me Patrick Star pink or Spongebob yellow, so having a foundation that matches my skin under any lighting is a godsend. I usually apply it with my fingers and it just glides on. It blends beautifully and provides a smooth, even base. One pump covers my face, neck, and chest. I can't see myself ever going back to drugstore brands. I will say that if you want 10 hours of wear, the foundation alone obviously can't deliver, you'll need some combination of primer, powder, and setting spray. But overall it was well worth the $25.
Logan A.
Logan A.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my go to foundation for every day wear! The formula is oil free which is perfect for my oily skin AND it's more matte than hydrating, so it doesn't add any excess moisture. It's between a liquid and a cream foundation so it's thicker and provides great coverage. It comes in so many different shades so no matter if I'm paler or tanner through the year I always know I'll find my shade in this foundation. And it's only a few dollars more than the drug store foundation that I use and lasts longer, so it's definitely worth the price! The fact that it's non-comedogenic is a game changer as well since my skin is acne prone. Paraben free, fragrance free, can't go wrong with this foundation!
Kelsie C.
Kelsie C.
Review for: Deep Chocolate
I recently went and did a mini shopping haul at Sephora. I was looking for a foundation that was on the high-end side but not want anything too expensive because I am a student on a budget. I do like this product and I did receive some pretty good coverage (medium to full). This foundations does have an orange undertone (although once you're finished you will not see any of the orange effect at all). This was fine for me especially after I finished applying my powder, concealing, and contouring. I used my beauty blender to apply and my stippling brush. I have included a picture of myself to show the product on. This is a good product for Women of color and will not break the bank.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
After years of wearing make-up and trying to find my perfect match, this is my all time favorite foundation. From top of the line name brands, to store brands. I always can count on Sephora's 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation. I was able to be color matched with Sephora's Color IQ & I am so happy. I love a full coverage foundation because I struggle with acne here & there, but this doesn't feel heavy or cakey on my face all day. It truly does last most of my day, especially with a good primer & setting spray. I have been loyal to this foundation for the past few years and I have never been able to do that before. I also think it is a great price for the quality.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Review for: Medium Honey
When I first put this foundation on my first thoughts were that it had very nice coverage but it was very very orange (which I wasn't a huge fan of). But as I continued to wear the foundation it became very blotchy and wore off in some places on my face throughout the day. As I continued to wear the foundation for days later I noticed that it didn't have any benefits to my skin (like how some foundations have pore minimizing ingredients or even ingredients in them to even out your skin tone). Overall I thought that originally it was OK foundation but you can defiantly get better ones for half the price. And for a long wear foundation it just doesn't work.
Menchie M.
Menchie M.
Gaithersburg, MD
I'm always in the hunt for the best liquid foundation out there. I received a sample of this foundation when I ordered online from sephora. I tried the shade 25 which is the medium beige and it's a perfect match for my skintone. After finishing my sample I decided to buy a full size bottle! It's very affordable! For $21 you'll get amazing results! I love that it doesn't oxidize and has a nice matte finish (great for oily/combination skin) but doesn't feel heavy or cakey at all. It's truly a longwearing foundation and I love how blendable it is. I also love how my selfies look like when I wear this foundation! One of the best makeup purchase for 2016!
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Review for: Medium Peach
I needed a foundation that was my winter shade so I went to Sephora. I didn't want to pay a lot for a foundation because winter is almost over. The girl color matched me to this foundation in medium peach. I tried it on in the store and it matched perfectly. I bought it and wore it right away to school. The coverage is really good, it is thicker than most foundations, but it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. It's very bendable and you can layer it and it doesn't look cakey. The only problem I found with it was that it oxidized A LOT over the school day. It matched me in the morning but when I come home from school my face looks like my summer shade.
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
I want to get this foundation but I mean $20 isn't that cheap but again, it's not too expensive. Should I try?
Kira S.
Kira S.
Would you recommend this product for people with oily skin?
Maria L.
Maria L.
Is this full coverage?
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
How much coverage do you get with this?
Abir H.
Abir H.
Culver City, CA
What is the coverage of this foundation. Also the price? Definitely want to try it!