BY SEPHORA #94 in Liquid Foundation

A foundation with buildable coverage that instantly conceals blemishes with an invisible, flawless finish. Conceal blemishes, pigmentation marks, scars, and dark spots with this foundation that provides a natural, beautiful finish. This formula blends with your skintone to create an invisible veil, like a second skin that adapts to all the movements of the face for optimum comfort all-day long. Hyaluronic acid smooths the skin, while antioxidant vitamin E protects against external stressors. Soft focus pigments blur out blemishes and soften the appearance of wrinkles for a youthful-looking, even complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This oil-free, long-lasting formula conceals for up to 10 hours. This product is not tested on animals. Research results: According to a consumer test on 60 female volunteers for 9 days: - 80% agreed the texture of the foundation is like a second skin - 93% agreed the foundation provides coverage - 90% agreed the foundation perfectly evens skintone - 80% agreed the foundation decreases the visibility of pores - 83% agreed the foundation provides a natural finish - 80% felt as though the foundation took genuine care of their skin see more...

• Is this full coverage?3 Answers
  • I want to get this foundation but I mean $20 isn't that cheap but...9 Answers
  • I'm new to the makeup world. How do you find the right shade of c...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kie'ra R.
Elgin, SC
Review for: Deep Mocha
This liquid foundation is beautiful! The spread and coverage is great for a natural look an best of all you can layer it. The good thing is that this Sephora brand offers a lot of there foundation with different undertones for different skin colors but the bad thing is that it took about 3 trys for the worker to see which one worked best for me. I literally had to stay in there for about an hour in total to figure out which one is my right color. Once I found the right one though, it was like a match made in heaven for my skin! It stays on great through out the day!
Kyfarisela K.
Stratford, TX
Review for: Medium Almond
This was my first “high end” foundation I have ever purchased . I always used dollar general brand makeup untill I went to Sephora my first time ever and purchased this product . Even after the many foundations I’ve tried at Sephora I will always go back to this one because it worked well with my dry skin , it’s buildable coverage and affordable! Definitely recommend!
arianna s.
I got this foundation as a quick fix to my uneven tan that I got while away on a trip, I needed a new inexpensive foundation that was my color because my other one was way too light. It matched my skin very well and its formula reminded me of my holy grail foundation, the milani two in one, but the one thing it lacked was COVERAGE. I have acne prone skin and a lot of scarring bc of it and it was such a struggle trying to cover it with this foundation. Overall, no matter how many layers, some spots just wouldn't be covered. Great color match, nonimpressive coverage. SEPHORA COLLECTION 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation
Myasia M.
Review for: Deep Dark Ebony
I hate this foundation the lady in the store said it looked great on my skin and I figured she knew what she was talking about ...but no ... when I got it home and did a full face ... before I was done it started to crease and even worst it looks so ashy ... another example of make up brands not caring to make more shades for darker skin tones ... I’m sure it would match somebody else but it made me too dark and the shade lighter was too light ...and also ashySEPHORA COLLECTION 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation
Kathryn P.
Review for: Light Porcelain
Let me start by saying I own many different foundations from Sephora, including high end, name brand, etc.
This Sephora Collection one is my ride or die favorite. Whenever I wear this foundation, I get compliments on my skin and questions about what foundation I'm wearing. It has a slightly dewy finish, but not too much, - just a nice, perfect glow. Not to mention this shade is a PERFECT match for my skin tone.
I don't know if this foundation exactly lasts perfectly for 10 hours as it claims, but for $20, I absolutely give this foundation 5 stars and would recommend to anyone. Do not underestimate Sephora Collection!
Karen S.
Deer Park, NY
Review for: Light Ivory
Have never purchased a Sephora brand foundation before until this one, and i was pleasantly impressed with it. I suffer with acne/scars/redness and the coverage was great. In using this product I felt like it didn't leave me having more breakouts as some other foundations do. The price point on this product was also half the cost of other foundations found in Sephora and was just as comparable if not better. Will definitely repurchase again.
Mariafernanda P.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Medium Walnut
This foundation lasts forever! Not sure if it’s 10 hours but I use it during my shift and I still feel good toward the end of my shift. It’s just enough coverage and it does not feel heavy. I would definitely recommend this product to all my friends.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Jasmine A.
Review for: Deep Cocoa
Can I just say for this price this product is already a winner in my book. It goes on flawlessly and it gave me a wonderful smooth finish. I have oily skin and it worked for me. I would highly recommend
Kïtty Ø.
Sacramento
Review for: Light Ivory
currently, this is my go to foundation, because its not cakey, and it covers up my acne, redness, and acne scars. I use it over a primer, and it lasts all day, and will even still be on if i fall asleep with it on, the next day. its a super good foundation, and its not as expensive as all the other ones you could find, so i really do recommend this.
Rosa M.
I want to get this foundation but I mean $20 isn't that cheap but again, it's not too expensive. Should I try?
Kira S.
Would you recommend this product for people with oily skin?
Maria L.
Is this full coverage?
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
How much coverage do you get with this?
KARLA G.